• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True, am about to crank up the xbox for some quality Halo time

TNP had a Sega Mega Drive (Genesis)
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Bah, I never could get into Halo. Still downloaded Reach for free.

False, we had an NES and SNES, though.

Tnp is having a pretty bad day so far.

Comment

• TRUE!!!! Was raining this morning and had to walk across campus with one sock getting soaked every other step (on crutches and can't wear a shoe with the brace).

TNP wants to skip something they shouldn't tonight (my case its class)
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Eh, I'm just killing time for tomorrow.
          Tnp is expecting their package tomorrow morning.

Comment

• False, it arrived last week.

TNP has cat fur on their pants leg.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• True. With 4 cats, I have cat fur on things that I haven't ever brought home.

TNP is anxiously waiting for something to arrive.
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• True. I'm waiting for the new Smash Bros for the Wii U, which I preordered.

TNP likes Halloween.
                Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• True. I love fall anyway, and who doesn't love candy? Besides those two factors, I just enjoy the whole thing.

TNP really should be studying and is procrastinating online.
                  "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• of course not!!! I am totally cooking dinner because one cannot study properly on an empty stomach....and then theres the clean up, and that new TV show.....I would simply NOT procrastinate online >.>

TNP totally does not believe me.
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True.

TNP likes MST3k.
                      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• True. Puma Man is my favorite.
                        Tnp enjoys a nice bowl of Neapolitan ice cream from time to time.

Comment

• FALSE!!! Gimme mint-choc-chip or choc-cookie-dough ANY DAY!!!

TNP wishes the Chicago Cubs would finally win the World Series so their whiney fans will STFU about that curse!!

Comment

• False. The rest of us sports fans want to be able to hold our heads up high and say, "Well, at least we're not the Cubs."

TNP recently indulged in some delicious schadenfreude.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• False.
                              Tnp loves sour Skittles almost as much as I do.

Comment

• false HATE sour stuff!

TNP is plotting something evil (but not illegal)

Comment

Working...
                                X