Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure how it goes nationwide, but servers who live off of tips in GA have to make at least minimum wage in tips, otherwise the employer has to make the difference.

False, don't have it.
    Tnp wishes they got paid time off.

Posted at the same time I did, Tyg3r!

Comment

• YES!!!!!! just the major school holidays (not month long christmas break).

TNP will bring me food at work since i inhaled my sammich i brought.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False, though I'd like to.

TNP just saw a major underdog just sweep the post-season games to win the league championship. (I'm from KC. WOO!)
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• False

TNP has watched a game of rugby

Comment

• kinda true....it was YEARS ago, when I was in England.

TNP had a good dinner.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False, random snackage instead of organized meals has been typical of my day.

TNP has a LOT on his/her DVR that needs watching.
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• True!

Tnp wants to stay in bed all day

Comment

• Of course.

Tnp's day has flown by.

Comment

• I guess that's true. I was able to visit my grandmother.

TNP had a good lunch.
                    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• False - Haven't got up yet

TNP is already excited about Christmas

Comment

• true...only because it means a month long break from school

TNP is ready for classes to end already.

Comment

• False, I'm not going to school right now.

TNP is having trouble going to sleep.
                          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• True - way too much stress

TNP wants to paint the world fluro.

Comment

• nope, pretty enough as it is since its fall now.

TNP will motivate me to write this damn paper.

Comment

• True. You write that paper or I'll send my monkey ninjas to beat you up. Motivation enough?

TNP will motivate me to start an exercise regimen.

SC

Note: Monkey ninjas are not real. And if they were real, you would never see them anyway. Because they are ninjas.
                                "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Working...
                                X