• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% False

TNP is a Gilmore girls fan

Comment

• False.

TNP is weary about the overcast weather lately,
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True, but it is reducing the pollen in the air and keeping me form experiencing fall allergies.

TNP likes Jeeves and Wooster.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• TRUE TRUE TRUE!!! oh dear gods TRUE!!!!

(I might be a tiny bit of a fan >.>)

TNP wants to see my attempt at siege combat in tonights D&D game >.>
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False, I wouldn't know what's going on.

Tnp is worried about the constant tornado warnings.

Andrew, I've never played either of them but they look like regular Strategy RPG's. Sacred Stones is one of my favorite games.

Comment

• True, considering I live right in the middle of tornado alley.

TNP is looking forward to Halloween.
              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• False - exam that day

TNP knows why my phone won't turn on.

Comment

• False - I haven't even seen your phone, and I am not a cellphone technician.

TNP will be celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• nope ours is next month!

TNP is actually DREADING the thanksgiving holiday. (one week of classes then final exams)

Comment

• False, that's a bank holiday.

TNP needs to mow the lawn despite it being fall.
                      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• nope i think its done for the year.

TNP will knock me over the head so I can get some sleep!

Comment

• False. I used to work for a hospital, but I don't want to go back there right now.

TNP is using a computer that's over five years old.

Comment

• true and false....my laptop is only a couple of months old, but the desktop at home is just over 6 years.

TNP wants to join me in a home spa evening, hot soak in the tub, full body salt scrub.

Comment

• True,

TNP wants some chocolate.

Comment

• GODS YES!!!! After the past few weeks I've had.....wine is chocolate too right?

TNP agrees with my statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X