Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, I'm not the biggest fan of anime but I really liked Samurai X and Princess Mononoke.
    Tnp is a musician.

Comment

True, sort of. I'm learning the guitar.

TNP likes Dr. Seuss stories.
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

True. Who doesn't?

TNP has done something reckless and stupid....over the age of 30.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

false....I live a quiet life.(32 years old)

TNP hates being let down a lot.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

True. Sometimes I expect it though, this world being what it is.

TNP still doesn't know what they want to be when they grow up.
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

TRUE! I wanna be a unicorn zillionaire princess....some reason I can't be.....legally.

TNP is craving something but no clue what.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

True. This is a recurring theme for me.

TNP *really* needs to plow off the horizontal surfaces in his/her home and find the furniture.
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

False. I actually clean regularly and keep the place pretty neat. Even the 'junk' counter is mostly clear surface.

TNP has been asked by a child why the sky was blue.
                  You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

False

TNP is currently using customers suck to procrastinate

Comment

kinda true....should be getting ready for class.

TNP in the past few years has made a life changing decision.

Comment

True and so far, I'm not regretting it.
                        Tnp considering saving up for an older iMac.

I'm glad the game seems to be taking off, I introduced it to UG sometime ago and all of the regulars thought it was dumb.

Comment

False, I bought a new computer recently. I don't need an old overpriced computer.

TNP has had Nigeria try to extort money from them.
                          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

false....kinda....I'm in class with a nigerian prince (ok not really but he got a laugh out of the joke) :P

TNP is dealing with a huge pain caused by assassin squirells

Comment

False, they know better.
                              Tnp needs a haircut!

Comment

FALSE! I grow out my hair, and every 3 years I cut it off and donate to locks of love....this coming spring I'll be donating my 4th foot of hair ^^.

TNP wants to help me clean house and do chores due to bum ankle.

(true story about the assassin squirrels btw..there is almost NO possible way a nut that small could of bounced from the tree, across 50 feet of porch and land EXACTLY where I step out of my house....I feed these guys, infact for the past 6 years now, I've taken all those nuts and put them in one central location, and now have some rather fat squirrels.)

Comment

Working...
                                X