This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true, and it wasn't pretty >.>

TNP will tell me if it was good or bad that i left my laptop in the car overnight (temps dropped to 18 degrees).
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True. It should be fine, as long as you let it warm up before you turn it on.

TNP is good at putting together plastic models (Damn, these miniatures are fiddly as hell...)
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• used to be....not so much anymore.

TNP believes in Ghosts or has seen one.
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TRUE.... Saw the Ghost Dog of House Mountain.

TNP knows where Tyg3rW01f might find more Hardy Boys Casefiles books. ((Still missing most of those from #50 to #90))

Comment

• eBay, maybe.

Tnp is already wanting the week to end.

Comment

• false, I'm ready for this whole damn semester to end.

TNP thinks its to cold to early.

Comment

• False, considering how warm October was, the weather seems to be working double time to make up for it.

TNP likes SCIENCE!
                Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• True... Now stand back!! I'm going to try... SCIENCE!!!

TNP has ACTUALLY been told, "Hol'm'beer... Hey guys, watch this!"

Comment

• false.

TNP will send me good energies for the next 3 weeks, while i get through finals

Comment

• True *overnights a cube of monster to you*

Tnp has that one friend that got them hooked on something, lost interest in it and now makes jokes about it (higurashi parody fandub ftw)
                      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• False.

TNP is happy they're not in Buffalo, NY, right now.
                        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• True, although I'll be there tomorrow night. If I can get there.

TNP is not looking forward to dealing with family over the holidays.
                          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• False, I love visiting my family. I don't get to see them as often as I like.

TNP has some old games they are considering getting rid of.
                            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• nope....

TNP will find a way to inject pure caffine into my system (SAFELY) for my sunday night/monday morning schedule. It starts at 2am, ends 10pm

Comment

• False; I can't have caffeine, but I do drink cold water and take hot baths. Excellent wake-me-ups and they come included with your water bill.

TNP wishes that superheroes and supervillains were real.
                                cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Working...
                                X