This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False, I don't deal with toll roads.

TNP has GOT to get in gear on a major homework project that TNP is utterly hating.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• false.....ALL my projects are done and turned in....just have finals to deal with this week.

TNP is looking forward to christmas break,
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False- I work in a store so I don't get a Christmas break.

TNP can speak more than one language.

Comment

• TRUE!!!I fluently speak scarcasm, idiocy, and have a vague working knowledge of Customer Grunts.

TNP really does speak a second language.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I wish.

TNP has a computer keyboard that lights up.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• false.

TNP wishes it was thursday (since friday is the start of winter break for me).

Comment

• False. I work on Thursdays, though next Friday is the office holiday party.

TNP has tried the Paper Mario games.
                Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• false.

TNP will give me ideas for my last paper in english for my 2 hour final. Topics include...

1. Knwoldege or the quest for knowledge. What is knowable in the modern world?

2. The connection between language, culture, and identity.

3. Social disintegration and/or personal isolation.

Comment

• Sort of false, I'd lean toward #2 as being more viable, but since I'm not in your class, I'm not sure what your instructor would like best.

TNP needs to get it in gear and prepare the note sheet that's allowed on the final being taken tomorrow.
                    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• False, though my only final tomorrow is that english exam. Have seen some unique ways to fit a LOT of information on a single piece of paper, including almost no margins, single spaced, and a wall of text (that was one paper).

TNP will go write my exam for me tomorrow.

Comment

• False, I'm not in your class, so don't know the material, and I have my own final to take.

TNP really needs to cut back the caffeine.

Comment

• True

TNP is going to have a white Christmas.

Comment

• false - have got sunburnt the last 2 Christmases.

TNP had a cooked breakfast today

Comment

• I did, actually. Bacon, eggs and hash browns made at home.

TNP has an office holiday party coming up.
                              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• sadly false, its been moved till after the new year, due to scheduling conflicts.

TNP is glad to be free from classes for 6 whole weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X