This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• false, my job is dead today since campus is closed for the holidays :P

TNP will provide me with adult beverages in late january when my job starts up again and we're badly short handed, and everything thinks their print jobs are the ONLY ones in the entire computer lab.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True - if by adult beverages you mean tea or coffee.

TNP has never left his/her home state.

Comment

• False, I've been in two countries.

TNP has a passport.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• true! been out of the country several times.

TNP wants to help me pack for my trip.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False.

TNP has an irrational fear.

Comment

• I'm not paranoid. WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT?

TNP wants to sleep in tomorrow.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• True, and by my standards, getting up at 9 to get to church by 11 WILL be sleeping in, since on a work day, I get up at 5.

TNP will probably spend a large chunk of his/her "days off" cleaning house.
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• I'm on a long term day off for christmas break from class.

TNP will help me get this virus that appeared over night on my laptop, with malwarebytes, and windows defender unable to get rid of.

Comment

• False... call the IT guys.

TNP will help me go retrieve my car from the mechanic

Comment

• False, I am out of town for a week

Tnp will help me count inventory next week.

Comment

• False, but I can help organize it all into tens!!!

TNP thinks it a BAD idea for me to apply for Welfare as I make $400 a month delivering pizza.

Comment

• true, there ARE jobs out there, you're just to damn cynical to try applying for them. (before anyone yells at me I know tygerwolf personally for many years)

TNP will run errands with me tomorrow in exchange for lunch.

Comment

• What errands and what lunch?

TNP liked the series Numb3rs.
                            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• true!!!! (i like cute guys, so blame me....yes I am female)

TNP hates when its wet and cold but its rain not snow.

Comment

• True - It's cold and raining now.

TNP is a big Star Trek fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X