This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True, when I was sick.

TNP can't wait for the morning of April 4th.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• false

Tnp has gone to school and then had a "How did I get here?" moment
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• True

TNP knows that the best hi-lighter is the green one.

Comment

• false its the yellow one

tnp wants to make me dinner

Comment

• True - you wanted red velvet cupcakes and orange and vanilla muffins right?

TNP is afraid of ballons

Comment

• True, with my knees and my weight, I am afraid to perform a ballon.

TNP is afraid of balloons.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• false they are fun punching bags

tnp has been a member for 10 years or more

Comment

• False, I'm just short of seven.

TNP watched VR Troopers when it was first on.
                  Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• False

TNP has a video game they play over and over

Comment

• True

TNP has made more than 1 entry in this game.

Comment

• True.

TNP still has a stuffed animal that they love.

Comment

• TRUE!!! a Gorrilla that I've had since I was 2.....in suprisingly good shape.

TNP will go to my last class and turn in my project so I can crawl into bed.
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False sorry

TNP has made a classmate angry by telling them Pro Wrestling is fake/scripted

Comment

• ITS FAKE?!?!! my life is a lie!!!! (joking) nope never did.

TNP will figure out what my furchild wants since her food and water are full, and litter box is clean, but still likes to randomly attack me looking for something.
                              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False, my own is doing the same thing and I'm every bit as baffled as you are. Wants out? Bored and wants to play/cuddle?

TNP really hates having homework during spring break.
                                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
                                X