This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUE!
    But only if we take the liberals, lawyers, ACLU-ists, and politicians WITH 'em!!

TNP enjoys a good book now and again. ((can be audio, e-book, or hardcopy))

Comment

• ((you forgot the irish :P cookies for the reference))

and TRUE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE books, sadly most days its more audio books then physical books.

TNP is/has been productive today.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False, had to try to get some information on why I didn't get unemployment. And trying to find out what happened to my w2.

TNP has their taxes done for the year.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Quoth Andrew B. View Post
          False, had to try to get some information on why I didn't get unemployment. And trying to find out what happened to my w2.

TNP has their taxes done for the year.
          False, haven't gotten to it yet.

TNP really needs sleep.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• sleeeeep? what is this strange concept that you speak of...?

TNP will PLEASE m,ake these stupid people outside thelab realize I won't open the doors one minute before 8am (seriously, I can get fired for leting anyone in whos not a worker before 8am).
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False... People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

TNP can't quite seem to fathom that TITANIC is now considered a Turner Classic Movie.

Comment

• True. I really didn't get all the hype about that movie.

TNP is browsing through episodes of a no-longer-running TV series he/she wishes were still being made.
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• true!!!! some of the classics (or at least whats called classic now is from my childhood).

TNP wants spring break to get here so they can sleep in

Comment

• False.

TNP is a never ending story fan.

Comment

• true, but only the first one.

TNP is super excited for something to arrive. (in my case this)

Comment

• False, my anticipation object is already here.

TNP is dreading something arriving. (In my case, my project manager's 100 servers.)
                        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• true.....MIDTERM EXAMS!!!!! ~runs and hides~

TNP is having a good lunch before work.

Comment

• False, I called out sick today.

TNP wants to eat, but isn't sure what's on hand that sounds worth getting off the couch for.

Comment

• True.

TNP wants to snuggle a cat right now.
                              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Always true.

TNP is seriously considering a nap.

Comment

Working...
                                X