Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true, and I'm only at work for another hour.

TNP has had their brain blue screen of death....today...
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False - so far nothing's happened today.

TNP can play a musical instrument.

Comment

• false.

TNP is eating something hot for dinner (spicy or just temp).
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• false... screw-up pizza that sat under a warming element for nine hours.

TNP has experienced one of the sounds mentioned in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c7hCWwTlrY

Comment

• False

TNP has seen the movie "The Last Waltz" about a concert starring The Band and other artists of the time.
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• false

TNP is going to bed early

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                false

TNP is going to bed early
                Sort of true. I got home from work around 3:30ish (took a co-worker home after we got off at 2:30), was in bed before 4pm. Now I'm awake (woke up at 9:20ish) and really need not to be. Hoping a snack and some melatonin will help.

TNP actually likes his/her immediate supervisor.
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• TRUE!!! love both of them!

TNP will give me an idea to write my next paper on for my business ethics class

Comment

• False - and you're asking for help with what should be YOUR work on a paper for an ETHICS class?

TNP has used a CRT monitor within the past year.
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• True, some of the servers I replaced were attached to CRT monitors.

TNP thinks asking someone else to do your school work for you is cheating.
                      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• False (Actaully getting them to is more of a grey area ....)

TNP Got a gift for valentines

Comment

• False.

TNP has been feeling under the weather recently.
                          Last edited by Andrew B.; 02-14-2015, 04:38 PM.
                          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• False, but then again, I've been cold since NOVEMBER!!

TNP has ideas on what I could cook for myself for dinner tonight besides smoked sausage and Mac'n'cheese.

Quoth purple View Post
                            False (Actaully getting them to is more of a grey area ....)
                            No... it's unethical. But I made PLENTY of money doing papers for the football team. $20 a page. HA!

Comment

• false cause I have no idea myself.

TNP is frustrated as I am about something that wasn't broken, than it was....and it broke spectacularly!

Comment

• True, that's why I don't use a power screwdriver on laptop computers.

TNP is desperately trying to stay warm due to unusually cold temperatures, or is desperately trying to stay cool due to unusually hot temperatures.
                                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                                X