Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true....I don't like sustained temps of below 0.

TNP is excited for something coming up this weekend! (I am....anime convention I'm working at)
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False, though after holidays like Valentine's day and Mardi Gras, Nash's livestream is usually something to look forward to.

TNP watches WTFIWWY.
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• What the fk is wrong with you?

TNP wants a bowl of chili.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• False, I'm not a fan of chili.

TNP is a fan of Alan Moore.
          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• meh, I'm indifferent.

TNP wants the weather to clear up this weekend for a convention.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True, but I would settle for above freezing right now.

TNP has a lazy coworker causing them problems.

Comment

• kinda true, but I'm waiting on her to finish digging her own hole so I can fire her (yes I have that right).

TNP is ready for spring (not summer)

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
                  kinda true, but I'm waiting on her to finish digging her own hole so I can fire her (yes I have that right).

TNP is ready for spring (not summer)
                  True. Spring is fine here, summer is hellishly hot.

TNP believes he/she has a personal VCTPHO (Vast Conspiracy To P*ss Him/Her Off) that has been quite active today.
                  "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• today? nope....but its building a head of steam....

TNP is enjoying a snow day.

Comment

• False- It's only snowed here twice in the fifty years I've lived here.

TNP has been married more than once (not at the same time).

Comment

• False, Haven't even been married once.

TNP remembers the movie Pete's Dragon.

Comment

• True, I think. Was it part animated and part live action?

TNP thinks the book is usually better than the movie

Comment

• TRUE!!!!!

TNP wants to join me for dinner

Comment

• True, but since I had been sick this past weekend, it's probably not a good idea for me to fix dinner.

TNP has missed a flight.

Comment

• False, I don't normally fly, so I have yet to miss a flight.

TNP likes riding trains.

Comment

Working...
                                X