X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True, I try to hope for the best.

TNP is a fan of Guy Richie movies.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• not sure I've ever seen one.

TNP wishes it wouldn't be raining while i walk across campus to class this afternoon.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False, at least your area isn't suffering a crippling drought.

Quoth Sarlon View Post
        true, though I prefer legs/thighs.
        TNP thinks Sarlon has been reading this thread.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Nope never saw it.

Tnp wants pie for dinner. (Any kind)
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Well, now I do.

TNP has been made curious by my game references.
            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• true!!!

TNP will help me put cards into sleeves, in exchange for dinner.

Comment

• true, but I has no gas to get BACK to JC. grrr...

TNP has heard of The RP Site

Comment

• false

TNP has an account for Second Life
                  ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• True - I assume it still exists, has bee a while.

TNP thinks I should take the plunge and start my own business.

Comment

• true!!!! PM me for some helpful advice (if you're from america, other countries it can just be suggestions).

TNP will help me figure out how to come up with $1500 to launch a massive advertising campaign.

Comment

• True - oh wait you wanted legal ways.

TNP wants a big bowl of french onion soup.

Comment

• true, just not at 7am.....maybe for lunch?

TNP will tell my furchild to stop being so cute and cuddly 5 minutes before i have to leave for work and class.........do it when i get home ><

Comment

• False, I have yet to figure out how to convince my own meowing owner of this, so cannot advise someone else.

TNP really needs to start getting more sleep.
                            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• it would be true if i knew what this word you speak of meant......is it that period of unconsciousness that your body forces you into after days of not seeing the inside of your eyelids?

TNP will help me think out a paper for my final exam in business ethics. (what state of moral development do i see myself in?

Comment

• False I'm on spring break paying work only.

Tnp is considering freelance work after many years of steady work
                                ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Working...
                                X