• True

TNP is saving for a hoilday

Comment

• false I can't afford Holidays unless they are from school

Tnp wants to play Runescape old school
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• False

TNP owns an itsy bitsy yellow polkadot bikini.

Comment

• false im male but I do own a black skirt that I like

tnp has slipped getting off the school bus [my butt hurt and I lost a shoe but otherwise I was fine]

Comment

• false, however I have slipped getting down from a bus I don't know how many times.

TNP wants to help me finish writing this lab report.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False, I have plenty of schoolwork of my own to get done.

TNP considers my theory that allergies are an invention of Satan to at least be plausible.
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• sounds good to me.

TNP is annoyed that someone they have no plausible reason to kick out just showed up at work and is being annoying just by being here! (glares)
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False haven't had a job for 2 years but school? Yeah That person is so annoying

Tnp wants to act out "Boot to the head"

Comment

• fine....so long as I'm the one throwing the boot! ~pulls out list~

TNP will start the oven before i get home so I can cook dinner (person can join me for dinner).

Comment

• true if you'll fly me there and you can save on dinner I ate chinese

tnp wants to join Second Life

Comment

• True-I've always wanted to,must get around to it sometime

TNP has a secret crush on me
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Not Sure

Tnp will sign up for SL lol

Comment

• True.I just need to work out my character and decide whether to be blonde or not

TNP wants some yummy choccies to nom nom nom on
                            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• true

Tnp will help me fix our vacuum

Comment

• True-here's my help-make sure you've plugged it in and it's switched on...

TNP thinks blondes have more fun

Comment

Working...
                                X