X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True.

TNP has seen the movie Rainbow Rocks.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• true at least 6 times.

TNP is working when they wish they could be back in bed because of the weather.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False. I actually wish I could spend more time outside, right now.

TNP is a fan of Sailor Moon.
        Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• False

TNP is rugby fan

Comment

• False, but nice try.

TNP is tired of seeing only cloud cover.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• kinda...

TNP doesn't want to go to work/class tomorrow.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True, so very very true. Evaluation and a staff meeting with head office.

TNP prefers savory to sweet.

Comment

• False, even though I shouldn't be eating sweets.

TNP has never seen The Godfather

Comment

• hides in bomb shelter~....sadly true....

TNP is sick today, for no apperent reason. (mine woke up with this morning).

Comment

• Thankfully, false, though I had a 103°F fever last month.

TNP thinks chicken breasts make a good lunch.

Comment

• true, though I prefer legs/thighs.

TNP will tell me if i got to hot or a fever i didn't know i had broke while I slept this afternoon. (went down for long nap freezing cold, woke up drenched in sweat)

Comment

• True; I think it was a fever - first you were cold, then you woke up drenched...sounds like a fever. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

TNP can't wait for SPRING to finally begin!
                          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• True so long as summer holds off a little longer.

Tnp likes mid fall and midspring temps (cool evenings and mornings, warm or hot during the day)

Comment

• Absolutely true. Maybe now I can get installs done without worrying about the snow and ice.

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                              true, though I prefer legs/thighs.
                              TNP thinks Sarlon has been reading one of my threads.

Comment

• not entirely sure....which one?

TNP will keep a good friend of mine (whos also a member of this forum), in their thoughts/prayers/good energies, so he can ace the interview for an internship with Disney.

Comment

Working...
                                X