• Show
Clear All

• False but I guess a couch

TNP is a fan of snow.

Comment

• Not if I have to drive in it.

TNP is ready to eat.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Ture

TNP - still watches friends

Comment

• False, never did watch that show.

TNP can get rid of my various illnesses for me.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• False. Just be glad you're still on this side of the grass.

TNP believes Purple misspelled "True."

Quoth purple View Post
            Ture

TNP - still watches friends

Comment

• true caught it first

tnp has played Psychonauts and realized they used the same voice actress as Bubbles from PowerPuff Girls
              ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• false, but Tara Strong is also the voice of Raven, Timmy Turner, and Twilight Sparkle

TNP enjoys pointless trivia.
                Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• true!

TNP has to work today.
                  It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False but being unemployed sucks since I have a student loan to pay back

tnp had a weird dream last night
                    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• False, it's my regular day off anyway.

TNP is disappointed with semester grades. (Blew my 4.0 by getting a B in one class.)
                      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• True. I'd rather not talk about it.

TNP is not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.

Comment

• True, still not feeling all that wonderful.

TNP will help me with a DIY hysterectomy.

Comment

• No, no, a thousand times NO!

TNP is leaving town in the next 7 days.

Comment

• false, but in the next 14 days yes!

TNP did something outside their comfort zone recently to try and make some extra money (NOTHING illegal)
                              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• TRUE!
                                (my mind has SO MUCH FUN in the gutter!)

TNP thinks I'm a dork for buying a refurbished, new-to-me Super NES... some SEVENTEEN YEARS after that system's hey-day.

Comment

Working...
                                X