Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False. If it's something that makes you happy, glad you found it!

TNP wishes someone sharing living space would quit running noisy radio-control toys so that the person who actually has to get up early in the morning can go to bed.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• True If you have a sledge hammer I can borrow I could go "persuade" them to stop

tnp has played Bully either the ps2 version or Scholarship Edition
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• False

TNP has a furchild stopping them from being productive.

Comment

• always.

TNP will tell me why CS.com isn't sending me email notifactions that new posts have posted.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• true Aliens

tnp will live my life so I can sleep forever

Comment

• False.

Tnp will take my next test for me
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Take your own test.

TNP will not try to help me cheat on my next certification exam.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• true! I won't help you cheat on your next exam.

TNP is bored and tired

Comment

• true - just finished first aid.

TNP is drinking a soda

Comment

• false, haven't had a carbonnated beverage in 4 months.

TNP is ready for a vacation.

Comment

• True... if a vacation from working with a douchebag asshole counts... false if not.

TNP believes the 90's-era LIE that delivery drivers get the "Delivery Fee"
                        Last edited by EricKei; 05-28-2015, 04:15 PM. Reason: mod edit

Comment

• False

TNP needs a haircut

Comment

• True! Getting one tomorrow, pictures by Friday.

Tnp wants to see my new haircut.

Comment

• True I think we'd all like to, except Bob.

Tnp likes to take cold shwers when it's hot

Comment

• Yup, with just a hint of warm to keep from frostbite.

Tnp will make tomorrow's test the final exam so this evil class will be over.

Comment

Working...
                                X