Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• true...but I don't strongly dislike mustard.....just don't care for it.

TNP is a brony and going to see the new movie when it comes out.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False. Sorry, but I strongly prefer cats over ponies.

TNP loves to read scary novels in bed at midnight.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• False, I prefer to watch a movie opposed to reading a book.
        Tnp made a good purchase on eBay today!

Comment

• False, I don't remember the last time I went on eBay.

TNP has turned off his/her A/C today.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• False. A/C is a necessity in my life. At all times.

TNP has harbored impure thoughts about animals.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• true....I want to strangle my cat everytime she claws at the furniture.

TNP thinks that writing papers while under the influence of sleeping pills and pain pills will make for a confused teacher.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• True, but somehow it worked for an exam in high school. Passed with flying colors, despite being drugged out of my mind (legally and legitimately, I swear)

TNP has seen a plane crash in person.
                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• false

TNP has a child

Comment

• false....just a cat

TNP has lived in more then one state.

Comment

• True, I did live in Florida.

TNP knows what a dongle is.
                      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• true...only cause I looked it up.

TNP is reading a new book (not necessarily right now)

Comment

• ture, I guess I found the one I was reading in a box today (bf "cleaned up") and plan to finish it.

TNP is currently enjoying a hot beverage.

Comment

• False, cold Dr. Pepper from Mc'D's... It doesn't taste the way it should.
                            Tnp is going to do something new this week.

Comment

• false, I'm pretty much house bound till my ankle heals.

TNP is having something tastey and homemade for dinner.

Comment

• False. I'm having KFC.

TNP has a flavor, and will tell us what flavor it is.
                                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X