• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for done :P
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned for nipping me THERE without permission
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for not providing photographic evidence.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Banned for Not believing me
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for those aren't mine Who are they?

Comment

• Banned for getting jealous and blaming me for having a vampire hamster....

Comment

• Banned for us basically turning this into a conversation

Comment

• Banned for not getting a room

Comment

• banned for poke

Comment

• Banned for use of bra straps as a catapult on an innocent hamster

Comment

• Banned for I'm innocent it was *looks around* IT WAS CATCUL

Comment

• Banned for inspecting bra straps using the excuse of 'finding out who did it'

Comment

• Banned for laughing at The Simpsons lol

Comment

• Banned for having a cow,man

Comment

• Banned for the scene of Burns dancing

Comment

Working...
                                X