This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for looking cuter than me in a kilt
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned because Edna is dead
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned for making my brain hurt in the other forum game
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Banned for my cat never shutting up lol

Comment

• Banned for talking about the cat just to provoke mention of the nice pussy.

Comment

• banned for *shakes a bottle of treats then tosses them to Kit and runs*

Comment

• Banned for distracting me from.... ooh treats yum yum

Comment

• Banned for not giving the kitty named Namine at their feet any treats

Comment

• Banned for taking over this whole damn thread

Comment

• Banned for Co-taking over both threads

Comment

• Banned for keeping me up till the wee small hours when strange things lurk in the dark....

Comment

• Banned for my school saying I can't use my laptop except for recipes

Comment

• Banned for violating school roles by using the laptop to flirt as I am not a recipe.

Comment

• Banned for I'm not at school

Comment

• B s A u N b N l E i D m F i O n R a N l O m T e G s E s T a T g I e N s G

Comment

Working...
                                X