Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punishment: Dave the burly biker and his friends are nearby, dressed as Stormtroopers. They make short work of the SC and he ends up right at the back of the line. By the time he gets to the front, the last ticket has been sold.

Crime: The SC brings her eight screaming children to a restaurant on Christmas Day. The children run around, shrieking like banshees while the SC chats on her phone. They make a horrific mess and the SC doesn't bother to tip.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Punishment: SC's teenage daughter and her much-older boyfriend come over with their own screaming children and they all proceed to wreak havoc in the house. Neither the daughter nor the boyfriend bother to clean up.

Crime: SC roars at a waiter, demanding a steak that must taste just like veal, a soup that has no more and no less than 16 droplets of fat in it, and wine that must be served at exactly 50 degrees in a crystal wine glass that must sound in A-flat when he taps it.
      cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

• Punishment:SC is slapped with a halibut, tuna, and swordfish then served a double bacon cheeseburger and their bill comprises of 1 halibut, 1 tuna, 1 swordfish, and a $40 double bacon cheeseburger.

Crime:SC buys a set of icicle christmas lights then goes home and stuffs their old set of christmas lights into the box and returns it to the store [yeah this actually happened customer]
        ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Punishment: Due to a blizzard, the SC's electrical power is neutralized for a week. And he's snowed in. He may have scammed the store, but it's not wise to enrage Mother Nature . . .

Crime: SC goes to buy the latest hit movie for Christmas. He sees the sign that says "No more than five copies of any one title per customer" and decides to completely ignore it. He grabs every single copy the store has of the big hit movie. The cashier won't let him buy twenty-seven copies, so after he is done verbally terrorizing and berating her, he demands a manager.

The manager comes, folds, and not only does he let him buy all twenty-seven copies of the movie, he allows the SC to have a massive discount! So not only did the store lose money, but nobody else will be able to buy the movie.

And what does SC do with the movies? He sells them for a grossly exaggerated price to make himself a handsome profit. Somebody stop him. Please?
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• Punishment: The IRS collects its share of the profits...plus interest and penalties as the SC didn't pay the large profits tax....after which the state revenue department hits the SC for back income and sales taxes.

Crime: SC throws a fit while trying to pass a check even after bouncing a dozen before.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Punishment: The SC is obviously unable to handle money, so their checkbook and card are confiscated and they have to live on cash pocket money doled out once a week.

Crime: Snow is forecast, so the SC buys every single bottle of milk in the store, making old people and families lose out.
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Punishment: Anonymous hacks SC's card and makes it unable to work and wouldn't you know it SC has no cash so the old people and families get the milk

Crime: SC steals a kid's bike from in front of their house

Comment

• Punishment: Stealing a kid's bike from in front of their house? During the garage sale, no less! How horrible. But never fear, Karma's here. Mr. Thief drops his wallet while stealing the bike. If he wants his wallet back, he must return the bike. And the police will be notified either way.

Crime: Look! Up on the ledge! It's Superfan, at the stadium, having had too much to drink at the big game today! And there he is now, with Lois Loud, though seeing as she doesn't want to be up on the ledge with him right now, she rather has a right to be, don't you think? If this is what superheroes are like, I'd hate to see the villains.

Alternate Crime: Here she comes, Miss Amessica. Spill this, break that. It's a one-woman show of sheer desolation all over the now more like inconvenience store. And that's just her. Her kids are just as bad, all four of them. Help.
                  Last edited by Kristev; 12-22-2015, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Punishment and Alternate Punishment: Superfan spots Miss Amessica and her children messing up the stadium and jumps to pursue them, leaving Lois Loud to be helped down and arrested by the proper authorities. Superfan, however, falls, but Miss Amessica breaks his fall, dying while splattering blood and breaking ribs and traumatizing her kids. Superfan survives with lots of broken bones but attempts to sue the bar that served him for serving him hidden kryptonite. He loses, and is sued by Miss Amessica's family for wrongful death.

Crime: Superfan's sidekick, Fanboy Wonder, tries to break Lois Loud out of the holding cell where the police are keeping her by breaking into the police station.
                    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

• OOG: Oh dear. All of a sudden, I feel like Lex Luthor.

Comment

• Punishment: Fanboy wonder is thrown into a cell of the meanest burrlyest guys alive

Crime: SC pushes a wheelchair bound person away from an elevator so they can use it first

Comment

• Punishment: Oh look, here comes Tiny the Hell's Angel, and he doesn't look happy. Say, that was Tiny's cousin the SC pushed out of the way? How interesting...ooh, that had to hurt!

Crime: SC lets their kids roughhouse in the store, climb on the shelves and throw things at people, then threatens to sue the store when one of them gets injured.
                          Last edited by XCashier; 12-23-2015, 02:59 PM.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Punishment: store allows the lawsuit to proceed and gets richer when the video footage is shown in court and SC has to pay for EVERYTHING and is banned from store grounds

Crime:SC took all the frozen and fresh seafood ignoring a sign explaining a limit per person

Comment

• Punishment: Since SC runs a seafood restaurant, which is the reason for all this shopping, she is sued by her customers when the power to her kitchen goes out and all of the food that she bought turned bad and made them sick.

Crime: Superfan recovers and he and his buddy, Batfan The Dork Knight, duel in a family restaurant over who is the best hero. Food, wine, beer, glasses, cutlery, dishes and chairs are thrown, tables are used as shields and panicked parents shield their children from getting hurt. Superfan and the Dork Knight then stop and approach the kids and ask them "Who is the better hero?"
                              cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

• Punishment: Everyone has a new favorite hero after that, Wonderful Woman, who didn't exactly fight either of the men, but did protect the children with her power to deflect flying glass and cutlery as she helped their parents lead them to safety, and all the while recording the fight on her cellphone camera so the cops could see exactly what went down. "From now on, I'm strictly a kid-rescuer."

Crime: SC decides that he just must have the chocolate chip cookies, and ignores the janitor who is busily mopping up a massive and dangerous broken glass spill. Ignoring the wet floor cones and the salsa, absorbent powder, broken glass, and the mop water, the SC berates the janitor for stopping him from getting his cookies.
                                "How can I slip and fall and file a big lawsuit if you insist on trying to stop me from walking on the salsa or the mop water?"
                                Last edited by Kristev; 12-24-2015, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X