This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Rummy,

The conservatory is quiet, warm and snuggly, you're more than welcome to use it to have a little nap or two!

Crazylegs
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Crazylegs,

Aaaah ... thank you!

Rummy

---------------------------------------------------------------
      Dear Mr. Rum & Child Rum

Why are y'all still sleeping? It's now 5:30 PM ... y'all need to get up and help me cook dinner! Fortunately I made most of the side items beforehand.

She who can see into the future,
      Rummy the Mummy

Comment

• Dear little guy,

Daddy is wrong, Santa most certainly did write that note! I know cause I di..I mean I saw him do it!

You see the carrots are gone, so he must have gave them to the reindeer, so that proves daddy is full of it!

Love and kisses!

Dear Daughter,

Stop eating all the whipped cream! I want at least half!

Smooches!

Dear Big Guy,

Could you please leave one cookie? That is all I ask.

Love and Smooches

Dear love of my life,

The House marathon proves God loves me more than he loves you, so deal!

Plus, God wanted to punish you for trying to tell the little guy there is no Santa!

Dear aunt,

You promised to send cookies, but now there are no cookies and you haven't responded to any emails, even the ones about the children, so what is going on?

I swear if you start talking with my mother again, I will cut you off from my family, just like I did all those years ago. It would be quicker if you just insult my husband like you did the first time I cut you off.

In our case blood is not thicker than water, love is. I will always stand up for him and will not tolerate anyone putting him down.

So you better have a damn good reason why I'm suddenly cut off from all communications or forgiveness will not be so forth coming as it was the first time.

To all those people I have sent Christmas cards to every year and not got one in response,

I started to write them out this year, but then I thought "you know what? FUCK THEM!" so no, I didn't send any out and just like every year, I didn't get any from those I usually send them to. So have a Crappy Christmas and Merry Go to Hell!

Dear BossMan,

I don't want to go to work tomorrow! I want to stay in my pj's and chill around the house with my family, just like I did today.
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Dear Becks--

Please forgive me for the following.

*hugs and A Little Respect*

Dear Selfish Asshole soon-to-be-in-law-

Fine. You decided you *couldn't* make it right away today. As if Christmas is a brand new holiday that has never been celebrated before and you didn't know what day it was, which would cause you to sleep all fucking day, because you stayed up all damn night.

I will NEVER forgive you for just plain not coming over at ALL, not even for ½ an hour. Kevin came over and stayed for almost 3 hours. He NEVER comes over, much less stays for any length of time. As in, this has been the first time in over 10 years that he has been to my house.

And what I hope you burn in an especially fiery hell for is for not calling your fiancee at all! There is no damn excuse for that. You broke her heart. She may not tell you that, but you also shouldn't HAVE to be told.

Way to ruin yet another holiday.

I'd pray that you go back to NJ and stay there if I didn't know for a fact that Becks would go with you.

You are indescribably selfish.
          Last edited by Bella_Vixen; 12-26-2008, 05:49 AM.
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Asshole in the above post
            Dude
            WRONG MOVE
            NEVER fuck with a twin's emotions...like, EVER. Twin Death Glares can literally make you shrivel up and die.
            Then again, maybe you deserve it, you didn't even call your FIANCE for Christmas?? Dang dude...moronic move there.

Rads
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Selfish Asshole,
              Rads said it better than I could.

Dear bossman,
              Why are you still here? Don't you have a wife and kids who would like to see you sometime before 2009?

Dear Mother,
              Two planes in one week went off the end of the runway... and you wonder why I prefer to drive back to Reno... The storm is going to clear this weekend and it will be smooth sailing for me to drive back... hell, even if the storm continues, UDOT doesn't believe in plowing within Salt Lake county and I make it to and from work just fine... I'm sure I could handle the plowed roads of northern Nevada.

Dear invester,
              Yes, I think he's creepy as hell.

Dear CS support group and cheer squad,
              I've decided (assuming Azen can cover the shifts) that I will drive back to Reno on Monday, the come out of the closet to my mother on Tuesday... hopefully I will stay til Friday, if not the weather will be clear at least part of the day on wednesday if things go bad.

Dear bossman again,
              you left for the airport at 3:05... it is now 3:40... did you crash?

Dear me,
              Don't be a coward this time.
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Cody,

You are a good dog, but good lord do you have bad gas. You're on the same food you've always been on, but the past few days you have been stinking me out of the house. Pew.

Dear Early Morning CSr's,

Up again at 5:30, though this time it was because my wife had to work today (I'm off till the 5th) and of course I can't fall back asleep without her in the bed. Anyone else up early and doesn't want to be?

I don't have to be anywhere till 10:30 when I get to go to my grandmother's to help my parents and my sister clean her house. My asshole uncle is coming down from Boston today, and is staying at her house even though she now lives in a Nursing home.

Oh well, at least it gets us boxing things up because we'll soon have to sell the house.

Comment

• Dear Smiley

You can do it! Totally pulling for you *HUGGLES*

Rads
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Smiley,

We all believe in you - you can do it!

MMM

Dear anyone unfortunate enough to be taking returns today,

You poor dears. I hope it hasn't been as bad as I remember it being. However, I suspect it'll only have been worse, so come and see me afterwards for a nice cup of tea (or stronger if you prefer). I only wish I could take a little pain off you brave souls.

Lots of positive thoughts,

MMM
                    "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

• Dear Smiley,

*HUGS* So many of us are pulling for you. Be safe getting there and back.

--RP

Dear people working today,

*offers hugs, cookies, tissues, cocoa, peppermint tea, chocolate, and comfort*

--RP

Dear CSers,

Hope your celebrations are going well and have gone well. Hope that you are safe and that you make it home again safe if you left home.

--RP
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear CSers,
                        Know what the best song in the world for cheering oneself up with is.... Alvin and the Chipmunks singing "Bad Day"...
                        -Rhpg, listening to the Chipmunks "Bad Day" over and over after missing her son's first christmas...

Dear Smiley,
                        you know where to reach me love, and I believe in you :hugs:

Dear guy at the liqour-smoke shop,
                        you totally rock out loud for the free cherry vodka shooter it'll get used later tonight... guaranteed

Comment

• Dear Smiley,

You better contact me when you get to Reno safely. If you don't, I'm going to be very very mean to you! RAWR!

-EQ.
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                            Dear Smiley,

You better contact me when you get to Reno safely. If you don't, I'm going to be very very mean to you! RAWR!

-EQ.
                            dear board (mainly EQ sense she mentioned safety first)
                            I've postponed my trip for a week to avoid the worst weather (and if I wait a week there are flights I can afford )
                            Thank you for all your encouragement... hopefully this goes well.

Smiley
                            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Dear thread,

Behold! I can bring topics from the dead! Arise! Arise!

Feeling Goofy,
                              -EQ

Dear Lupo,
                              I haven't heard from you at all, are you okay? Did you kill The Twatpumpkin? When are you flying back? How was your X-mas? And if you didn't kill The Twatpumpkin, can I do it?

Miss my buddy,
                              -EQ
                              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Ex:

I know you said you wanted to come visit, but this time is not going to work. You can't drive out here until late on the 2nd at least, I leave on the 5th. Too chaotic. I've sent you two emails letting you know why it won't work and it can't be made to work. Don't even think of getting snippy with me; it won't work because it won't work and I'm not rescheduling my flight (I can't do that anyway because of the fare restrictions) because I have people expecting me home when I originally said I would be home.

Dear Southwest Airlines ABQ Baggage Office:

Thank you for finding our suitcases in a reasonable timeframe; I was especially worried that my bag wouldn't get back to me before I left. But, pick up your phones kthx? We had to call the main 800 number and have them get you to call us to confirm that we would be picking it up. Receiving a voicemail "get in touch with us by the end of the day or your bags get shipped to Dallas" and then not being able to definitively contact you guys is a tad unnerving.
                                Last edited by Dreamstalker; 12-28-2008, 04:39 PM.
                                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                                X