X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
    Dubya
    Dear RW,

Don't talk so horribly about yourself like that!

- AH

--

Dear family/world,

Piss off.

No love right now, Me

--

Dear Certain People Who Have Done Things Recently That Very Much Displease Me, (don't worry, it ain't any of you guys here)

Fuck off, eat shit and DIAF. Not necessarily in that order.

- AH
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

• Dear Amethyst Hunter,

I'm sorry things are rough and crappy right now! I empathize and promise not to try and make you feel better til you're ready.

But want to tell me where these people are so that I can go kick them good and hard for making your life difficult? You don't deserve that!

*hugs and good thoughts whenever you're ready for them, along with banana bread*

Persephone
      I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear Mrs. Boss,

Pleasepleaseplease don't call me into work tomorrow. Pleeaase. It'll be busy since it's right before Christmas, and it's always unbearably busy on Saturdays -anyway-. And I only got 6 hours of sleep last night, and if you call tomorrow morning I probably won't get any more. I've been stressed and tired and frustrated, so let me have that one last day off. I don't enjoy walking for an hour to work in less than 24 degree weather in ice and snow and then staying on my feet for hours.

... Even though I said I wanted more hours.

-Your Employee-Who-Can't-Say-No,
        Chaz

Dear Community College.

I know you have a sadistic sense of humor watching kids try and sign up for your classes. I know you try your damndest to make it as hard as possible for us to do so.

But PLEASE. WITH A CHERRY. Let me be able to sign up this time! It's my second time trying and I think I will go crazy if all my friends go to College this semester and I'm stuck for another half year.

-Your Frustrated Student-to-be,
        Chaz

Comment

• Quoth Amethyst Hunter View Post
          Dear RW,

Don't talk so horribly about yourself like that!

- AH
          Dear Ame,

...The FRACK?!

-Confused as to why he's being picked on so much tonight
          Ar-DOUBLE-U.
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

...The FRACK?!
            Ar-DOUBLE-U.
            Whatever your faults, I'm sure that you're nowhere near as bad as a certain infamous government-type (aka "Dubya").

Wondering if there is a way to make protein-infused sugarfree cookies to send to you as peace offering,

- AH
            ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

• Quoth Amethyst Hunter View Post
              Whatever your faults, I'm sure that you're nowhere near as bad as a certain infamous government-type (aka "Dubya").

Wondering if there is a way to make protein-infused sugarfree cookies to send to you as peace offering,

- AH
              I am still confused. I thought Dubya was W from Alton Brown!

Comment

I am still confused. I thought Dubya was W from Alton Brown!
                There's a good number of people in this world that call W (a.k.a. George W. Bush, our president for a few more weeks) "Dubya".
                I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Quoth persephone View Post
                  There's a good number of people in this world that call W (a.k.a. George W. Bush, our president for a few more weeks) "Dubya".
                  *blink-blink-blink*

So.....no Invader Zim?

Which reminds me, I need to download that. Find out why EQ likes Gir so much.

Comment

• 'Dear' Work Collegues

The party sucked. Big time. Somebody remind me why we went to a location where a vodka and coke cost us £5.60? Whoever organised it needs to take notes from below!

Yours, stingily

Crazylegs

=================

Dear <organisation> chums,

Now THAT is how to do a Christmas do! Not only did I learn how some young ladies like to drink tequila I had a fun boogie and remained cheerfully drunk all night!

Yours, eager for the next social

Crazylegs
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

*blink-blink-blink*

So.....no Invader Zim?

Which reminds me, I need to download that. Find out why EQ likes Gir so much.
                      Dear RW,
                      All you need to know is "YOUR HEAD SMELLS LIKE A PUPPY!" and "Why'd you do that?!?!" "I left it at home." "WHY!?!?" "To make room for the cupcake!"
                      "Why is there bacon in the soap?!" followed by "I made it myyyyyyyy self!"
                      "Awww... I wanted to explode...."

Fin.
                      -Your sis.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                        Dear RW,
                        All you need to know is "YOUR HEAD SMELLS LIKE A PUPPY!" and "Why'd you do that?!?!" "I left it at home." "WHY!?!?" "To make room for the cupcake!"
                        "Why is there bacon in the soap?!" followed by "I made it myyyyyyyy self!"
                        "Awww... I wanted to explode...."

Fin.
                        -Your sis.
                        Dear EQ,

I changed my mind. YOU download the silly thing and burn me a copy.

-Your Bro

Comment

• Dear RW,

Okay.

-EQ
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear EQ,

It was me! I was the turkey all along!

Zimmingly,
                            Me

Comment

• Dear Gir lovers,

"Hi, floor make me a sammach!"

that is all,

amused mono.
                              My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear muscles

STOP WITH THE PAIN ALREADY!!! *sobs*

Love
                                Rads
                                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                                X