This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Life,

... Please quit kicking me. I'm down. Really.

In need of hugs,
    Me

Comment

• Quoth the_std View Post
      Dear Life,

In need of hugs,
      Me
      *RIB-CRACKING SQUISHIE*

I am the Hug Fairy!

Love
      Rads
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Quoth the_std View Post
        Dear Life,

In need of hugs,
        Me
        Dear the_std

I'll be online later if you want a chat okies?

Crazylegs
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear the_std

if you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me

Rhpg

Comment

• Dear You Guys (and pretty much everyone on CS),

Thank you. You rock my angsty little socks. Even just reading that made me feel better.

Me

Comment

• Dear the_std,

Belated *hugs* from both me and my three year old son (he just ran up to my laptop and hugged it, so I'm assuming it's okay to assume he'll share hugs with you!)

Persephone

Dear traffic and other cars on the road,

Please be good and not snarled. Please do not try to hit my poor little Escape. I will be driving a long way today with my Daughter and Son and I want all three of us to make it safely to the hotel. Please cooporate with me here. I happen to love my munchkins.

Thanks,

the moving Momma

Dear Daughter and Son,

I know things are crazy and you two have been being SOOOOOOO good. Please keep it up for two more days. I know you'll be couped up in the car a lot today and tomorrow but I promise to let you run around in the new yard until you can't move anymore as SOON as we get there. Please stay quietish in the car. I have all your favorite DVDs in the backseat for you so you can watch them while Mommy drives. Or we can listen to music. Whatever you want to do.

Just please please please keep being good. I can't thank you enough.

Love,

Mommy

Dear Hubby and Kitty,

I miss you both so much already! We'll see you tomorrow afternoon. Be safe driving today and remember to call me when you get there.

Love,

me

Dear Landlady,

You, by the way, rock. Thank you for calling me this morning to let me know everything was turned on and ready. And you offered to come by tomorrow to help unload the truck? I told you we don't need it, but I have this odd feeling you'll probably stop by to make sure anyway. And thanks for the offers of help in unpacking if I need it. That I might take you up on one day next week, just to get everything DONE. I hate living amongst boxes.

I'm excited I'll be meeting you soon!

Thanks,

your new tenant
              I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear persephone,

You just made me tear up a little. Give your adorable son big, squishy hugs for me.

Feelin' the love,
                Me

Comment

• Dear Weather...

Will you quit fucking snowing already? Seriously.

--Pro
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• Dear Protege,

Embrace the snow! Love the snow! Appreciate the snow! At least it's WARM enough to snow!

--Kia

Dear Snow,

Please don't be so heavy that I have to shovel and salt the sidewalk. I don't enjoy doing that, and I'm wearing good shoes today. You're very pretty as just a light fall, and you make me happy because I might take advantage and go skiing this weekend - but I really don't want to have to shovel and salt, k?

--A Negotiator to the End

Comment

• Dear Car,
                      I know i haven't treated you the best lately, but money is a little tight. Now that we have the tax return so are going in for some much need TLC. Also you have shiney new tires. Can you please not have that much wrong with you? Please? I love you even if you are stubborn like me. Try to keep it under a grand ok? Please

The person who puts gas in you

Dear life,
                      Can we knock it the ()*&% off? I would really like a little less stress in my life. The crying needs to stop. I don't have time for another crash like I had 5 years ago.

The Annoyed

Dear Doctors who are looking at my Mommy
                      FOR THE LOVE OF GORD FIND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY MOMMY!!!!! She is getting depressed and we know something is wrong with her. Also can we make the camera down the throat to look at the flippy bit on top of her painless for her. Just knock her ass out and everyone will be happier and we won't have to hurt you, I have a stupid stick and will use it.

The annoyed and pissed off Daughter.
                      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Dear sick coworker,
                        Get well soon.
                        Now don't go thinking I care that much about you... I just want a day off eventually.

Smiley
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Building Suite Neighbors,
                          Yes, it's very cool that you get to walk around our office building all day long with guns on your hips...you're totally rockin' the "Old West Cowboy" look.

However, just cause you have lights and sirens in your unmarked cars in the parking lot doesn't mean you have to set them off every freaking Friday!

Yes, I'm sure they need to be checked that everything is working properly, but a half hour of 3 cars going at the same time while you all stand around showing off chatting about which has the loudest horn isn't productive for anyone on this entire side of the building. Really.
                          A crisis is a problem you can't control. Drama is a problem you can, but won't. - Otter

Comment

• Dear last hour of work tonight,

Please go fast. I am tired and I want to go to sleep.

Yawningly yours,
                            mono.

Dear everyone who cares,

I am healthy again! wo hoo! lets see how long this lasts...

happily,
                            mono.
                            My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono,

YAY for being Healthy!

-EQ

Dear W2 from <New Hotel>

Please come in soon. My stupid co-horts lost mine and I need a new one sent out ASAP. I want to get my taxes done BEFORE March!

-EQ
                              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear mono,

Glad your healthy! Enjoy it!! Also, get used to being sleepy. Babies do that to you in the first trimester and the third. And by the third they're running out of space so getting comfortable enough TO sleep can be interesting!

Don't feel bad about napping. Like I've told you your body will tell you what it needs. Listen to it. You have a great excuse to catch naps for the next few months -- use it!

Thinking about you,

a fellow Momma-to-be
                                I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

Working...
                                X