Clear All

• Dear RP, CL, Elspeth and pers

AWWWW!!!! you guys are awesome

Love
    Rads
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear RootedPhoenix--

I shall offer you a non-alcoholic drink of your choice.

--Bella

Dear Me--

Why am I such a packrat?!?!

Get off the computer and look for last year's tax info!

NOW!!!

--Me
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear nrc,

You're wrong. And this may not work out as well as you think.

Dear self

Fuck you for not being able to do what you know you should.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear eye spasm,

Knock it the fuck off.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

me
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Fuzzy Slobbering Dog In The Sky,

It's me again. I'm just letting you know that I'm okay. Money's about to get tight, but after I pay off the Warehouses (both mine and Mom and Dad's, the checks are made out already, just have to deliver them), and get gas, I'll be good until next paycheck, which means I can put the 400$ back into my ING Account (I didn't even use it for anything! I'm so pathetic).

The Next Paycheck I'm going to have to pay off the electric bill again. I've been running the heaters pretty much constantly because of the single-digit temperatures, so if you could warm up the place for Spring, that'd help me out quite a bit.

I've decided to wait a little longer to get WoW. I mean, sure, it'd help relieve my boredom, especially since Mom's working Audit and I can use their Wi-Fi for my game and downloading more anime (I found a new anime, and I love it so much).

Work is slow, but it will speed up a little bit in the coming two weeks what with Single's Awareness Day (Valentine's) happening soon.

Anyhow, I was wondering if you could do me a little favour. Alan-Aniki is sending his Momma and Best Friend to Kusanagi, so I was wondering if you could send Kay-Cari to help watch over him. I'd offer my help, but since I'm still land-bound, I'm kinda stuck on the East Coast, at least until June. Give me a little bit of insight as to what he had done in a previous life to get such horrid Karma, can ya? I'd offer his Karma Account some of mine, but I'm running pretty low as it is. Give him a couple, though. Just two or three. It's not much, but it doesn't take a whole lot to go into the red.

It makes me sad to see life shit on him like this, and he's a really good person. A better person than I, at any rate (but then, seeing as my morals are fucked up, that's not really all that hard).

Tell Mistress Karma to give him a break, okay?

Love you, ya slobbering lump of fuzz.
            -Your Devoted
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear boy of my dreams,
              could you please come true sooner rather than later... I'll be honest this whole being eternally single thing is really starting to suck. I know that somewhere out there someone will settle for a plain looking, overweight, family screw up, will you please find me?

depressed,
              Smiley

Dear life,
              Please stop sucking. I need a break, any break. I'm not asking for much, maybe a drastic turnaround in roommates, so maybe both pay on time instead of just one, maybe better coworkers so I can get off work on time everyday rather than just once a week, maybe some nice winnings next time I go to Wendover, maybe let me meet the guy of my dreams... hell, I'd settle for even a night without having homework to do. Anything that would make you easier would be great.

Still depressed
              Smiley
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear NEW JOB

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HIRING ME!!! I start 2nd of March WHEEEEEEEEE

Happy dances for EVERYONE!!!

Rads

Comment

• Dear Rads,

YAY for new job!

Rummy

--------------------------------------------------
                  Body -

Why do you feel like you've been hit by a mack truck ... AGAIN!? I've had coffee. I've had caffeine. I've even eaten breakfast! What more do you want? I had better NOT be getting sick again ... I hate being sick. I hate dragging myself all over the house.

No love,
                  Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rads,

CONGRATS!!!!! I told you they'd hire you! They're lucky to have you and hopefully it will be a MUCH better place and situation that your old job! I'm so glad for you!

Persephone

Dear Rummy,

I'm sorry you don't feel good. I understand the dragging, but I know the reason for mine -- Baby Girl isn't letting Mommy sleep well and therefore Mommy is EXHAUSTED. The best I can do is offer to share my hot chocolate and Boston Cream doughnuts -- you are MORE than welcome to a couple!

A fellow sleepy, draggy, all out worn out CSer
                    I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

• Dear Rads,

Here, have some cider!

P
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Rummy

You need a vacation - and I happen to have a spare room!

Love
                        Rads

Comment

• Dear Smiley,

All good things come to those who wait. I know, it's corny, but it's true. I'm here whenever you wanna talk sweety

Comment

• Dear God,

If there is one. I still question your existence. But if you do exist, I have a couple things I want to say to you.
                            You're being an awful big Jerk. Stop begin a bastard to Kus and give the poor boy a break. Ya know what?! Give a few other people from CS a break too! They're my friends and don't deserve this bullshit. You're a malevolent, so I'm told. Well guess what? I can be a Right Bitch Too!

I hope Karma bites you in the ass.
                            -The Evil Queen.

Dear CS,
                            Last night I purchased pepperspray and wasn't even carded for it. I get carded for video games and movies but not a lethal weapon of the burning persuasion? Explain this to me, please.
                            Mightily confused,
                            -EQ
                            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Left Hand,

Today we learned an important lesson. Electricity hurts. I get it, you get it, so please stop aching and hurting and making me feel dizzy, mkay? Although I'm sure my students would find it highly amusing if I passed out in class, I wouldn't!

Pleadingly,
                              Me

Comment

• Dear the_std

Hey, at least it wasn't your right hand, and the important functions (that we discussed)!

Crazylegs
                                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                                X