• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Bella,

*offers tea and a hug*

--RP

Dear Powers that Be,

You know what conversations we've had, so I'll just say this. This chest pain, though identified, is getting MIGHTY OLD. Make it stop, please.

Owie.

--RP
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear houston office,

When i send multiple sheets needing multiple log numbers at the same time or if its just one sheet needing one log number, could you please write the number on the sheet and send it back that way, instead of giving me just the log number. i hate always ending up writing the wrong log number on the wrong sheet according to ya'll. it would also end the numerous times i've had my head meet my desk.

p.s. please send tylenol. lol.

Comment

• Dear Job Corps,

Why do you insist on making things difficult. you have our information in the computers. We were students with you before. We were GOOD students with you before. Can't you freaking work with us? Just once?

Dear SS office
        how hard is it to understand that my SO cannot get an ID without his SS card? Seriously?

Dear Dad,
        I'm going to call you in a minute. Please work with me. I need my birth certificate, or at least another notarized copy. I'm sorry that Idiot has the copy you gave me, I can't do anything about that. Could you please stick a couple copies in the mail for me? I mean, it's not like you don't have a copier at home, and your wife isn't a notary public.. Please? Pretty please work with me...
        Love
        your frustrated daughter

Comment

• Dear Car
          Thank you for not having anything major wrong with you. You are running great!!! And yes I will keep a better eye on your maintenace

Loving
          The person who feeds you and runs the stero to loud

Dear Goodyear
          I love you guys!!! You did a great job with my baby. And it wasn't a fortune to have done. $784 for a laundry list of items. Nearly every system adjusted and cleaned.

Life customer
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Dear HOA Attorney,

Seriously? 1 letter from us saying we didn't like the legal advice you gave us and you quit? Wow.

Dear HOA VP,

You and I get along except for once, and obviously you aren't cut out to do this as you take everything personally, but please "I haven't decided if I'm quitting or not"? Shut the f**k up.

Comment

• Dear Dad,
              WTF? Seriously? I know you have a copy of my birth certificate, because you only made me a photocopy, and put the original back in your safe. Don't give me this crap about not having any more. Sheesh.

Comment

• Dear Claudia-Jeep,

Just a few more weeks until hot weather and you can stop being cold. I know you don't like the cold, but currently there's nothing I can do about it.

-Pat-pats,
                Das Driver o' Das Jeep

Dear DT,

-_-

That is all,
                A Peon
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear RHPG

Would this work for you? http://www.vitalchek.com

Sorry you are going through this

Els
                  Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

Comment

• Dear RootedPhoenix--

Thanks most kindly.

*offers an alcholic drink of your choice...as long as it's Jamesons whiskey*

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Elspeth,

Unfortunately I was born in Germany, so it'd cost me about fifty dollars to get my birth certificate sent to me quickly... But thanks

Rhpg

Comment

• Dear "hopefully new job"

Please oh PLEASE let me know before the end of the week if you want me?

Love
                        Rads

Dear *Company*

So, remember how EIGHT MONTHS ago, the CFO was gonna get a new laptop (nothing wrong with his current one, he just wants a bigger screen) and I get his old one? I still don't understand why I didn't get the new one since mine is a POS.
                        So EIGHT MONTHS LATER the CFO is apparently getting his new laptop "this week". Even so, it's too little too late. The second *New Company* contacts me and lets me know I've gotten the job, I'm putting in my resignation. And there's nothing you can do to stop me. Even tripling my salary wouldn't work. Because you're all morons.

No love
                        Rads

Dear TTO

Rads
                        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                          Dear RootedPhoenix--

Thanks most kindly.

*offers an alcholic drink of your choice...as long as it's Jamesons whiskey*

Dear Bella,

I don't drink, but it's the thought that counts. Thank you. Hope everything's going better.

--RP

Dear rads,

*offers chocolate and a to hit whichever *company* goon needs it*

--RP
                          Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 02-03-2009, 07:42 AM. Reason: adding things.
                          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                          -----
                          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Rads

They'll let you know, and I'm sure it'll be good news!

P
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear RHPG
                              Well poo. That would make a difference. and your welcome

Els

Dear Rads

Sending good thoughts your way!!!

Els

Comment

• Dear Rads,

I have my fingers crossed for you and I'm sending all the good thoughts your way that I can. That New Company would be LUCKY to have you!

Persephone

Dear Landlady,

YOU ROCK! Not only did you come help me unpack yesterday, you brought one of your neighbors AND you brought me doughnuts! I should have been providing YOU with treats! And you didn't just sit there -- you actually helped! Thanks to both of you, my house is almost completely unpacked! (There are still a few boxes, but it's mainly seasonal decorations and such and things we don't use every day).

PLUS you tried to get me to let you pay us back for the lock we put on the back gate. You are doing too much! You are very sweet though and Daughter and Son adore you, as do I. Thank you for being cool. And I don't get the feeling you're one that will just show up without being invited.

I will be inviting you and your husband to dinner one weekend when he's home though. Just to let you know.

Thanks!

Mommy tenant
                                I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

Working...
                                X