• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear sister,

Yay! Congrats on the engagement!

Love,
    Your Big Sis

Dear Mommy,

Why did you give our grandmother's ring to sister? I thought that one was mine, and yours was going to her? I really hope you have a good reason for this.

Waiting-in-curiosity
    Your Eldest

Comment

• Quoth crazylegs View Post
      Dear Girlfriend

That is all

See you tonight

Crazylegs
      Dear CL

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEH!!!! *Happy dance* YAY! is she nice? is she clever? is she pretty? is she even remotely good enough for you????

Love
      Rads
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear CL,

*happy dances with Rads* YAY! YAY! YAY!

-RP
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear calves (not the cow kind but the leg kind ),

Why are you sore?

I only walked a lot in mud at the Renn Faire in Maryland.

Make the soreness go away!

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rummy's Legs,

Play nice!

Warningly, TPM

Dear CL,

*joins in happy dance*
            Congrats!

Happily, TPM

Dear network in the office,

Stop spending so much time with the evil computer system. The computer system is not a good role model for you. Between the two of you I've had to declare our operations dead twice within the past 5 days when I've never had to do it more than once a month before. You even made me watch the 2nd matrix movie last night because it was the best thing on at midnight and I had to stay awake to fix you

Sleepily, overworked tech girl

Comment

• Dear TPM,

They still hurt. They're not listening to you.

As for the network? Not sure what advice I can offer you. Just hang in there and hopefully it'll be working properly soon!

Rummy

Comment

• Dear Certified Letter Waiting for Me at the Post Office,

What are you?

Are you a notice from the court that my case has defaulted?
                Are you an answer from Ex filed at the absolute last minute (default date was the 22nd)?
                Are you a check for all the money Ex owes me plus 4 years worth of interest? (Hey, a girl can dream...).

Guess I'll have to leave the card for the mailman so he can leave it tomorrow.

-me

Dear Post Office,

Can't you stay open past 5pm for even one day during the week? If you were open later on, say, Tuesday, I could just go pick my letter up.

Grr,
                -me
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear learners permit,

Yay for finally coming in! Now I can actually practice with my parents!

Love,
                  Me.

(bit of background-in Australia, while you're on your learner's permit, you cannot drive without an accompanying qualified driver-so someone who's on their FULL license.)

Dear CS.com folks,

I wound up getting assessed today to work out what's wrong with me mentally. Turns out that at this stage, it's not depression BUT because they can't diagnose it (it was a social worker and counsellor today) properly, I have an appointment with a psychiatrist next week.

Love,
                  me.
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth iradney View Post
                    Dear CL

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEH!!!! *Happy dance* YAY! is she nice? is she clever? is she pretty? is she even remotely good enough for you????

Love
                    Rads
                    Dear Raps,

Yes, exceptionally nice - she saves lives for a living, decided to do that instead of making megabugs in the banks. She's exceptionally clever, I feel like a dullard in comparison. Oh, very very pretty Yes she is, I've been wandering around with a massive grin on my face (cat in full possesion of cream mode) for the past week

Love
                    Pooks

Dear everybody who's got excited by the news,

thank you very much!

Love

Crazylegs
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

Well, the network didn't die last night--hooray! Now it just needs to stay together until November 1st and it's coworker Bob's problem.
                      Also, I love your hat

--TPM

Dear Sociology Professor,

Thanks for giving us 2 and a half weeks to do our term paper because you couldn't manage to meet any of the deadlines you set for yourself over the past two weeks. I really appreciate how you remember that you are teaching an online class, so you probably have students who are very busy with families, work, and other classes. Just because you teach at a community college doesn't mean you can't act like one of the sterotypical professors who wants to fail their entire class, right?

--A student who is writing a letter of complaint to the dean of your department

Dear Everyone With Good News,

Yay! Thanks for sharing and making me smile

--TPM

Comment

• Dear Khan,

You were a little angel all weekend while me and Grandma dragged you all over three states, so I can't really fault you being a fussypants today. However, I can see you're exhausted, but you just won't go to sleep. I know you're afraid you'll miss something, but trust me, little monkey, you need to sleep.

Love,

Very Tired Mommy
                        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Dear TPM,

Thank you! I like my hat too. And my walking stick.

And what happens November 1st when Bob takes over? You turn into a pumpkin?

Happily,
                          Rummy
                          --------------------------
                          Dear Child Rum,

I'm sorry you're sick. I'm trying to get you better.

Mommy
                          ---------------------------------
                          Dear Mr. Rum,

The fact you're taking the day off so you'll be with me when I hear the MRI results just about made me fall off my chair.

Especially since I didn't ask you to take the day off.

Wonderingly,
                          Mrs. Rum

Comment

• Dear Ex,

You are a fucking liar.

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear be,

I'm ... sorry?

:hugs:
                              Rummy

Comment

• Dear BE,

and candy corn.

--RP
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X