This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dear" neighbor of mine,

I'm sure you're impressed with the raw power of your motorcycle. I understand the desire to share such a feeling.

However, it sounded like your engines were revving inside of my home a few minutes ago. I was not impressed.

Please don't do this, or I shall you.

Okay?

--RP
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• dear compter

why did you have to die?
      meh, mono

dear wii

yay i can access the web from you. although it is annoying.

mono

dear breasts

wtf?

h cup really? you were dd when i got preg.
      bustily, mono

dear everyone

could i please have some good thoughts for my awesome stepfather. he is in the icu with fugal meningitis.
      and i wish my mother the strengh to get through this.
      worried, mono
      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono,

Good thoughts coming your way! And to your mother's way too.

love,
        Rummy
        ---------------------------------
        Dear Child Rum,

It's a little after 2 AM. We've been up for an hour.

Please go back to bed!

Tiredly,
        Your loving mommy

Comment

• Dear Mono,

Lots of good thoughts for quick healing.

Hugs,

Pepper

Comment

• Dear MommaRum,

You'll be happy to know that I had to throw out my "hooker shoes" - they have 3 inch heels. After wearing them for over 2 years, they broke. Now I'm going to have to find me some even more outrageous high heeled shoes. I tihnk I might have found them.

Love you,
            Your Daughter,
            Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rum,

I guess comfy shoes would be a priority for hookers...

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear SO,
                Get out of your sulky mood. I realize trying to get a job in this economy is hard, but you know what, that's NOT MY FAULT. I put up with enough of someone telling me everything's my fault. I am NOT going to let you treat me that way.

So you have an issue with my independence? Guess what, you forced it on me when you went to Job Corps. Think I don't need you? I need you here for emotional support, and for love. But I do NOT need you for financial support. I was doing pretty well while you were gone, and I'm well on my way up. I can take pretty damn good care of myself. Now if you want to CONTINUE to be the one I turn to for emotional support, you might want to straighten up, cause I'm not gonna stick around if you're gonna treat me like everything's my fault. Nope, not gonna happen.

I love you with all of my heart, but I'm not going to continue to get pushed away because you decided to walk away when things got tough. Sure you said you did it for us, but for what? You can't get a job in the field you chose, so what good did those four months away do you? You know what they did for me, you see the evidence every day when you turn on the tv, use the internet, or use the home phone. Or hell, every day that you wake up with a roof over your head and electricity.

Figure out your priorities, cause if you keep pushing me away and telling me to leave you alone, I'll do just what you ask. Unfortunately for you, I'll do it permanently.

Not very happy with you right now
                Your faerie

Comment

• Dear Rum,

I've never seen a hooker wearing Crocs. Because, you know, I'm acquainted with so many hookers.

I need to get more friends who are hookers.

Ana

Dear Khan,

You are an absolute angel. I almost cried this morning when you laughed for the first time. I know you were laughing because you peed on me, but that's OK. This time.

Love, Mommy
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• "Dear" migraine,

Leave.

--RP

Dear piano,

Tell me all your lovely secrets so I can play you better.

--RP (eternal beginner)
                    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                    -----

Comment

• Dear be and ana,

You both made me giggle hysterically. Now my cats are afraid of me and my daughter ran up to hide in her room!

And you're right be, standing on street corners for hours at a time would require comfy shoes, and those shoes were really comfy gosh darn it!

ana - you and me both must need to get out more and make acquaintances with hookers. Fortunately, I live close to Washington, DC and therefore I have access to 14th street. Come visit me sometime.

I'm now thinking of buying these shoes with my birthday money.

Thanks for the giggles!
                      Rummy

Comment

• Dear Rummy,

Those shoes are cute!

-be
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear be,

Thank you!

I know my mother will hate them, so that makes me want them even more.

A little stinker,
                          Rummy

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                            Dear be,

Thank you!

I know my mother will hate them, so that makes me want them even more.

A little stinker,
                            Rummy
                            Rummy,

I like this idea.

--RP
                            Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 10-06-2009, 06:23 AM. Reason: making sense is awesome!
                            -----

Comment

• Dear RP,

I'm an adult now, with a child, but sometimes, I still have to pretend I'm 16 and rebelling against "The Man". Which, in this case, are my parents.

Might be having a mid-life crisis at 37?
                              Rummy

Comment

• dear everyone,

charles my step-father is doing a bit betterish. he is off the breathing machines. and awake. but going into kidney failure.

he is hallucinating. he thinks he is in a movie he is playing the part of hank the murderer. he told my mom he wants filming to stop cuz he wants to go home.

will update as it comes,
                                mono
                                My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Working...
                                X