• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Rummy,

*hugs*

--RP

Dear fireheart,

I have no great advice. But you are too awesome to lose, like Irv said. *hugs*

--RP
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear RP,

You always make me feel better.

And you can make me smile.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear desk locks,

Please stop being so dumb. I have like a million better locks but because of the size difference, it won't work. It would be really awesome though if you would please come apart for me.

Dear self,

Don't take on too many projects at once even if the downstairs room you just looked at today desperately needs to be organized and cleaned. You are technically not even in that department sort of.

Dear nrc,

My patience is being stretched thin and this is getting hard to deal with.

Dear Kaetchen,

Thank you for tollerating my odd organization on our desk.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear Marquette Giggles:

HA HA HA HA HA HA YOU FUCKED IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

UW rules!

*moon*

Irv
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Dear Shriners' Circus:

My son is fascinated by your commercials. I guess my future threats to sell him to the circus when he is naughty will be ineffective.

Damn. Guess I'll have to threaten gypsies now.

Sincerely,

Ana
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Dear CS.comers,

Thanks for all the support. I will be printing out your emails and taking them into the counsellor's session. I also did visit the disability liaison officer on campus-depression is recognised. Long and short of it is, I no longer have to see certain jerkwads on campus when exams roll around. I also have extra time in my exams so if I start having anxiety attacks, I have time to calm down.

I think the main issue for me is with the antidepressants as well. I'm a little reluctant to go on them for a reason I won't mention as it's extremely selfish and because my sex drive goes right down the gurgler. I went off of them a few months ago on doctor's recommendation which puts forward another problem...I'm gonna keep cycling on them. Six months on, six months off, six months on, six months off...
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                I think the main issue for me is with the antidepressants as well. I'm a little reluctant to go on them for a reason I won't mention as it's extremely selfish and because my sex drive goes right down the gurgler. I went off of them a few months ago on doctor's recommendation which puts forward another problem...I'm gonna keep cycling on them. Six months on, six months off, six months on, six months off...
                How many have you tried? Sometimes it takes some trial and error; and six months might not be enough time to really know if they're doing their job or not.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  How many have you tried? Sometimes it takes some trial and error; and six months might not be enough time to really know if they're doing their job or not.
                  One drug, two different brands-one generic, one actual brand-name.

In short, Lexapro. (the generic form is known as escilotapram)

I'm going to ask my doctor about switching me over to something that's not gonna short out my sex drive again.

Comment

One drug, two different brands-one generic, one actual brand-name.

In short, Lexapro. (the generic form is known as escilotapram)

I'm going to ask my doctor about switching me over to something that's not gonna short out my sex drive again.
                    I think Wellbutrin (bupropion) is not supposed to kill your sex drive. I took Effexor for several years and I don't remember having much of a problem with that. Effexor (venlafaxine) works quicker than some others, though that makes it potentially difficult to get off of, too. (I didn't have too much trouble, but I've read plenty of horror stories.)

Comment

I think Wellbutrin (bupropion) is not supposed to kill your sex drive. I took Effexor for several years and I don't remember having much of a problem with that. Effexor (venlafaxine) works quicker than some others, though that makes it potentially difficult to get off of, too. (I didn't have too much trouble, but I've read plenty of horror stories.)
                      Thanks BE. I'll ask about them next week when I go see him.

Comment

Please don't cycle them! If you go off of something that works then it might not work when you start them next time. I can sympathise with you not wanting to take the anti-depressants though. Here's hoping that counselling will go well enough that you won't NEED the medication for long!

Comment

• Dear Fireheart,

Have you tried herbals, by any chance? I'm on a regiment of ginkgo right now, since the St. John's did nasty stuff to me.

Let us know how it goes,
                          -RW

Dear Workforce,

I give up, you win. I'm not going to look for work anymore. It's a waste of both your time and my time and if you're not gonna call me anyways then I'm not gonna bother even dealing with you.

No adoration from me,
                          -RW

Dear Guy On Motorcycle,
                          ....TAKE ME WITH YOU!
                          -The Nut that keeps dancing around
                          Last edited by RetailWorkhorse; 03-23-2010, 04:47 PM. Reason: typing one handed makes me skip words
                          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                            Dear Fireheart,

Have you tried herbals, by any chance? I'm on a regiment of ginkgo right now, since the St. John's did nasty stuff to me.
                            I think St. John's wort can interfere with birth control...just something to consider.

Comment

I think St. John's wort can interfere with birth control...just something to consider.
                              antibiotics can, too...fyi
                              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                              ^_^

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                                antibiotics can, too...fyi
                                I'm male, that's got nothing to do with me. :P

*Ducks bricks*

YIKES!

*Flees*

Dear Kittehs in the Campground,

....WHY DID YOU PUT FLEAS IN MY RV?!

-Da DOG about to chase you down
                                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
                                X