This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear mother,

How about I make life easier for you and just die OK? No matter how much you'll be grieving, you'll see that your life is easier afterwards. No more daughter who apparaently fakes depression. No more daughter who uses it as an excuse to get out of things. If you want me gone, I'll be gone alright. Because it'll be impossible for me to disown you only-I still love my dad and sister.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear FH,

Please don't die.

We will miss you.

Love,
      Rummy

PS Been there and still doing that

Comment

• Dear Rummy and FH,

*big hugs of infiniteness* I love you. Please don't die.

My PM box is always open.

--RP
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Dear Lady Fate,

Hi. How are you? You know me not, but I need to ask of you a favour. My Ghost status is keeping me from doing the things I need to accomplish in order to gain insight into my dreams. As it stands, I am aimless. Of this, I do not wish to be.

Be so good as drop a sign?

And make it blatant, I'm kinda oblivious. Much appreciation,

-Ar-Dubya
          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
            Dear Rummy and FH,

*big hugs of infiniteness* I love you. Please don't die.

My PM box is always open.

--RP
            Dear RP,

Thank you for the offer.

You might get a PM from me someday.

--Rummy

Comment

• dear life,

i hate you.
              grrrrrr.
              what is it with me and keyboards?

--rp
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----

Comment

• Dear RP,

Please don't hate life.

As for the keyboards? They are mythically mystical and need to be given offers of compressed air to get rid of the sacrifices of food that have been carelessly offered to it.

Rummy

Comment

• Dear The Boy,

i know the not wanting of kids is important to you. i know that you're happy with The Child and you want to get the "snip"...but please please please wait a few years! you might change your mind and decide to have the little boy (or girl. but yanno) i want to give you. let's get married as planned, buy a house as planned, and have good jobs as planned...then wait a few more years before you decide to prevent any kids ever. you don't know how much it breaks my heart to think that i'll never be pregnant. i love you and i'd never leave you but...just wait a bit.

love always
                  GF
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

• Dear feet,

Please stop being so lazy and going to sleep whenever I tuck you underneath me on my computer chair. Thank you.
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Dear Child Rum,

How the frakk did you break the internet? No more computer time on laptop. We're gonna have to get you your own computer.

*le sigh*
                      Your Momma
                      Last edited by CaroPhoenix; 04-08-2010, 01:47 AM. Reason: had to add purple to the words as I was using my cell phone previously. XD

Comment

• Dear Slacker Internet Radio,

Why did I not find you SOONER? If I ever manage to get a smart-phone, I am TOTALLY getting your app!

-RW

Dear Oomph!,

Love you, you're the reason I'm gonna learn German!

-Fanboy

Dear Korn,

...your main singer's voice appeals to me....why is that?

-A newly converted fanboy
                        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear body,

I KNOW you worked until 8:30 last night, then had to wake up at 5am to be at work by 6am, but seriously, it won't happen again. Please try and be kind to me

Love,
                          Me.

Dear parents,

I have ordered some information packs from Beyondblue about dealing with someone with depression. Read them.

Love,
                          me.

Dear work,

Please tell me if you are going to train me to be a supervisor. It's doing my head in at the moment and it was worse when I mentioned my depression, since I was afraid that would exclude me from the position. (legally they can't, but there are two other issues that they need to address in that regard: one is that we need more male supervisors. two is that will I be capable?)

Love,
                          me.

Dear male coworker,

You are a pervert. No, I don't mean coworker who is my age, I mean coworker who is my sister's age. Keep it up and I'll start calling you Sanji.

Love,
                          me.
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear CS,

I HAVE A NEW KEYBOARD! yaaaayyyyyy!

I can type stuff till the world ends! *happy merry dances* And! I got a keyboard protector thingy so I can't kill this new shiny! Awesome!

My wallet is sad...But I am HAPPY.

--RP
                            -----

Comment

• Dear Future FIL

Please stop talking about farking politics!!!! We are ALL aware of what's going on, and I'm sick of hearing about it, and honestly if we go out for a nice dinner, that is the LAST thing I want to talk about!

And flush after you pee, dammit!

Rads
                              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear RP,

Yay for new keyboards!

*dances with you*
                                Rummy
                                ----------------------------
                                Dear Rads,

Sounds like your future FIL is related to my husband.

Rummy

Comment

Working...
                                X