This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear 95% of people that shop at my grocery store--

You see that little stick like thing sitting off to the side of the belt? That is to be put before and after your groceries to help the nice cashier so she/he does not accidentally ring up other peoples' groceries with yours.

USE IT.

It is not merely for decoration.

If you choose not to use it, please do not yell at the cashier. It is not her/his fault.

Thank you.

--Your friendly cashier
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Dear Everyone,

Today is the day of my friend's memorial service.

That is all,
      Rummy

Comment

• Dear people sitting next to the crazy humming/whistling lady on the bus,

I'm very sorry. I stop every time I notice I'm doing it, and I try to pay attention so I don't start, but I get - oooh! shiny.

Magpie

Comment

• 'Dear' Airline

Make it easier to work out what seats are booked already dammit. Some of need to know if we can actually fit dammit.

No Love

Crazylegs
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear employers

Hire me

Purple

Dear Mum

Thanks for the warning you where coming two days earlier, honestly there is not normally a random living on the couch.

Purple

Comment

• Dear family,

The more you yell and scream at me, the less likely I am to do something.
              The more you yell and scream at me, my self esteem goes down-I CANNOT CONTROL THIS.
              The more you yell and scream at me, my mood goes down-I CANNOT CONTROL THIS.

No, I am not faking my depression/anxiety.
              No, I am not faking the suicide attempt I made last year.
              No, I am not going to jump like a continental soldier the second you ask me to do something.

Seriously, RESEARCH your butt off about depression. How hard is it?

No love,
              me.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear Fireheart17,

*oodles of hugs*

Love,

Becks
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Life...

You suck.
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Dear Ree;

I second that sentiment.
                    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Dear little sister,

You are not a saint. The more you attempt to get me in trouble, the more tempting it is to leave empty vodka bottles strewn around your room and/or leave used condoms around the place (ones from the health clinics though, since I don't even use them) to prove to the family that you are not a saint. Try sneaking them past mum and dad.

Dear CSers,

Any way to control feelings since the second I get yelled at, I cry? And for that matter, any way to get my parents to believe that it's depression/anxiety?

Dear family,

Why don't you do everyone a favour-me included-and have me involuntarily admitted to hospital? It'd save you from having me around. Oh and don't bother doing anything for me. Wouldn't want to screw it all up for you now would I? Because the second I do, I get yelled at.
                      Last edited by fireheart; 03-15-2010, 06:07 AM.
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Dear Fireheart,

Please please please print off some of these posts and take them to your campus' counselling services. We love you!

Magpie (per CSers)

Comment

• Quoth Magpie View Post
                          Dear Fireheart,

Please please please print off some of these posts and take them to your campus' counselling services. We love you!

Magpie (per CSers)
                          Seconded.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Fireheart:

What Magpie and BookstoreEscapee said. You're far too awesome to lose.

Hugs,
                            Irv
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                              Seconded.
                              Thirded and fourthed.
                              Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

• Dear Gerber,

Your pureed prunes are quite good (like liquid raisins) but I will not be giving them to my son again. At least not until he is out of diapers. As it stands, I have two cloth diapers that may no longer be reusable...

Thanks,

Ana
                                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                                X