This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Lace,

Sounds like something similar that happened to me. Pick your favourite mod and forward the messages to him/her/it. That'll take care of it for ya.

Been there, done that,
    -EQ

Dear Mommy,

I feel . I can has please? The SO hates me and LoML wants to move in but I'm afraid The SO would leave me if he did.
    I know I'm not the type that tends to need anyone. But The SO makes me much happier then if I was by myself.
    I miss you and Dad. But I has no monies to see you guys again. I wish 2008 didn't such as hardcore as it does.

Hoping 2009 is a lot better,
    -AMS
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear D;

They say that "good things come to those who wait." I've waited 45 years to find you, and now that I have nothing is going to make me let you go. Regardless of how much of a "bother" you feel you are being, I'm helping you because I love you.

The bad times are almost over, and things will only get better after this. Be patient a little longer. One of these days I WILL marry you.

With all my love.

John
      In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

• Dear Eric the Grey

Awwww! That is so romantic and thoughtful!!!
        Sending you and D many happy thoughts

Rads
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear John,
          for some reason I thought your name was Eric (i'm not sure what would have given me that idea ) and I'll agree with Rads, very romantic.

Dear Mom,
          We need to talk, please let me know when you are feeling well enough.

Sincerely

Smiley
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear lungs,

WTF??? you were fine till I left the party. You made sleeping hard to do. Well in an hour I can go pick up thast script to make you happier, but seriously. I want more sleep!

Annoyed,
            the person your supposed to give air to.

Dear self,
            just now when I look down at my hands I have come to realize that while sleeping I switched which had wears the garnet ring. Why?and furthermore, how?

Confused,
            Monolayth
            My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear husband,

I do not like it one tiny bit that you are looking for a second job. I understand why, but I barely see you as it is and that makes me a sad panda.

Dear "kids" that are 17 years old,

Don't you think you are a little too old to be trick or treating? My big guy is 15 and stayed home, because he knew he is too old for that.

Yes, you guys got the crappy candy. The good stuff was for the little kids, deal.

Dear woman who gave my little guy candy last night,

Yup, we thought it was the height of hilarity that you called us both gimps. My little guy hurt his toe pretty good the other day, so he limps a bit because it still hurts. I use a cane and limp a bit too, so yes, you are observant.

You were the only one who mentioned it, I guess the other neighbors have more class.

Dear Amityville 4,

My big guy and I watched this so called "horror movie" last night, thinking it would be scary. Instead, we goofed on it the whole time we were watching it. There was nothing scary about it at all.

We thought that Patty Duke (one of the actresses in the movie) should have thrown the youngest kid over the cliff and called it a day.
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                Dear Mommy,

I feel . I can has please? The SO hates me and LoML wants to move in but I'm afraid The SO would leave me if he did.
                I know I'm not the type that tends to need anyone. But The SO makes me much happier then if I was by myself.
                I miss you and Dad. But I has no monies to see you guys again. I wish 2008 didn't such as hardcore as it does.

Hoping 2009 is a lot better,
                -AMS
                Dear EQ,

Does "LoML" stand for "Love of My Life" because that's what I read that as.

-Daz Mel

Dear Body,

WAKE UP SO YOU CAN GO TO WORK! Stop getting migraines in the morning! Stop going thorugh Puberty! There is a REASON I'm a Late Bloomer and that is to AVOID all these.....icky things.

-Daz Mel again

Dear Pup I don't have yet,

Just a little longer, bambino. Just a little longer. I'm cleaning up the cabin so you can have someplace to play and not chew on anything for the days I can't drag you to work. You will be trained, hopefully, to be my therapy pup and keep a close eye on my diabetes. Please just hold on for me a little longer.

-Your big brother with the two legs.

Dear Boardsmembers,

Uh....don't freeze your English muffins and thaw them out in the microwave. they get really.......chewy.

-Ar-Dubya

Dear Computer that should be in the mail because EQ's SO called me about my address,

Please please PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE FUZZY DOG IN THE SKY DO NOT COME TO ME BROKEN.

-Your Slave in waiting
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                  Dear EQ,

Does "LoML" stand for "Love of My Life" because that's what I read that as.

-Daz Mel
                  Dear Mel,
                  Yes.
                  -Your big sis.

Dear Mel again,
                  The SO called you? When? (I'm at work now)
                  Curious,
                  -EQ
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Dear Mel,
                    Yes.
                    -Your big sis.
                    I KNEW IT! And I know who it is, too!

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    Dear Mel again,
                    The SO called you? When? (I'm at work now)
                    Curious,
                    -EQ
                    Around 11am Thursday morning. He called for my address to send the computer. I assumed he was at the UPS Store. In my stupidity, I didn't ask, though.

Comment

• Das Mel,
                      He may have been getting shipping quotes.
                      WE're going out today so I'm going to make sure it gets shipped today (coz it's still in the living room)
                      Irritated because it's taking so long,
                      -EQ

Comment

Das Mel,
                        He may have been getting shipping quotes.
                        WE're going out today so I'm going to make sure it gets shipped today (coz it's still in the living room)
                        Irritated because it's taking so long,
                        -EQ
                        It's....*blinks* Still in your living room?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
                        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by Rapscallion; 11-02-2008, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Dear lungs,

Yay! your working again! although it took appeasing you with albuterol.

happily breathing,
                          your albuterol supplyer.
                          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear fast acting tylnol,
                            I took you 15 minutes ago... WHY THE HELL IS MY HEADACHE JUST AS BAD AS BEFORE?!?!?!?!

Sincerely
                            Oh God, just kill me now
                            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Dear Lace,

Sounds like something similar that happened to me. Pick your favourite mod and forward the messages to him/her/it. That'll take care of it for ya.

Been there, done that,
                              -EQ
                              Dear EQ,

Done and done. There is going to be one seriously butthurt Twitard soon. XD

XD

Dear RetailWorkhorse,

You stretched the screen! O.o You monster!

XD
                              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Quoth monolayth View Post
                                Dear lungs,

Yay! your working again! although it took appeasing you with albuterol.

happily breathing,
                                your albuterol supplyer.
                                Dear monolayth,

Yes, albuterol and symbicort work wonders to help the lung work better.

Dear people who I have no idea where you live,

What is the purpose of drivng your children all the way over to my neighborhood for trick or treating? Is your neighborhood that bad? If it is I would suggest trying to change it.

We have neighbors who refuse to hand out candy anymore, because it's not the neighborhood kids coming by, it's kids from two towns over that no one knows.

Yes, we have seen you all come in on a bus, that you must have hired yourself, since the bus doesn't stop in our neighborhood.

You come to the door with your kids, who are rude and try to grab the candy away from me without a word. That's not happening. No, I won't give the parents candy, go buy your own or do what I do, ask my children for some of theirs.
                                Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
                                X