This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear neighbors,

Parties until 2 am last night, and now parties all afternoon? Halloween I get, but I'm assuming this has something to do with the beating we just dealt KState? Well, that's fine, but your music is freakin' annoying and if ANY of you f*ckers take one of my parking spaces again I'm calling my landlord.

~ Cranky Neighbor Who Has Homework on the Weekends

Dear Guy I met on Internets,

Holy Crap! I was expecting us to just meet for quick drinks - but you got reservations at one of the nicest and most expensive restaurants in town. Seriously - does this place have a dress code? Um...color me...shocked?

*deep breath*

~ Moi
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

• Dear RW

What have you done to the screen...?
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear E

You've had quite possibly the most horrific day at work I can imagine, make sure you talk to someone. Please.

Crazylegs
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear M.,

I'm sorry I'm psychotic, and emotionally fucked up to the point where an adult relationship isn't possible.

You're too good for me. I've said it since the day I met you.

And now, I think you realize it too. When you break up with me, and you will, I know it, I hope you know how much I'll miss you.

Love,
          H.Baby.

Comment

• Dear EQ,

Is "AMS" your initials? They're my initials, too.

~be
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Dear Child,

Your room smelling like a Permanent Marker Factory is not a good thing. Why did you grab the marker when I wasn't looking? I already smacked your hand and talked to you about not touching it earlier.

And do not shut your bedroom door in my face! You'll be in that much more trouble beacause of it!

Plus, you're 5 years old ... No sassin' your Momma!

Where's the Rum?
              Your Mommy

------------------------------------
              Husband,

It's obvious you want to spend time with your parents. Why should Kelly & I interfere with that? You even want to go to church!

You know how hard it is driving to your parents' house with you & me handling Kelly. I'd be by myself driving down there.

Besides, you have to do laundry and you have a class at 2 PM. There's too much on your plate.

No whining,
              I know you don't really miss me ... yet,
              Your Wife

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                Dear EQ,

Is "AMS" your initials? They're my initials, too.

~be
                Dear BSE,

Yep! I made the same comment some time ago when you told us what your screen name on PlanetFeedBack was but I guess you missed it. No biggie!

-EQ
                Secretly known as AMS.
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                  Dear RetailWorkhorse,

You stretched the screen! O.o You monster!

XD
                  Dear Lace,

I AM MONSTER PONY! GRR!!!

-RW

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                  Dear RW

What have you done to the screen...?
                  Dear Craze,

I admit to nothing. Nothing.

-RW
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear RW,

Thursday.

Much love,
                    -EQ
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear EQ,

Thursday? This Thursday? Are you sure? Are you absolutely sure? Because I ordered this computer way back in July and the first one flopped. Can you get a tracking number?

Or is this about the care package of cookies?

Feeling F.I.N.E (fucked up, insecure, neurotic, emotional),
                      RW

Comment

• Yes. Thursday. Very important for computer goodness. I am absolutely sure. But I'm at work and don't have the tracking number with me.

Much love,
                        -EQ

Comment

• Dear husband,

I told you about the apointments three months ago, so don't be yelling at me now for it that you can't take two days off from work.

I told you then they couldn't make both appointments on the same day. Next time the boys need appointments, you make them! If I do it, I'm going to do it in such a way as to piss you off, that way you will have a reason to yell at me for it.

Dear leg,

Please, for the love of God, stop hurting all the time. I can only take Motrin for you during the day, unless I want to sleep the day away by taking the stronger medication.

I would at some point like to be able to walk without the cane, so please heal up for me.

Dear daughter,

I'm not a big meanie face for telling you to do the dishes before going outside to run around with your friends. It was your turn and I make the same demand on the boys when it's their turn.

Also, I told you not to take your cell phone to school and you went behind my back and asked your dad (since he is the push over) and he said it was fine. So, I don't feel all that the bad that you lost it. Yes, you will be paying for the replacement out of your own money.
                          Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                            Yes. Thursday. Very important for computer goodness. I am absolutely sure. But I'm at work and don't have the tracking number with me.

Much love,
                            -EQ
                            Dear EQ,

I love ya, Sis, I love ya!

Waiting with antisi-PATION,
                            RW

Comment

• Dear big guy,

If you don't stop nagging me to make French Toast I will rip your lips off.

Love,
                              Mom
                              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Dear Mis,

Why don't Big Guy just make the French Toast himself?

-RW

Comment

Working...
                                X