This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    slightly better... I'll send a PM with details on what's going on... if for no other reason than to get EQ off my back
    Anything to make people laugh, my friend.

-Daz Mel
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• My beautiful darling child:

Yes, I'm sure Mommy would be even more huggable if she were even rounder than she is now, but please for the love of Satin ... eat your pizza slices & don't leave them for me! I order pepperoni pizza for you so you can eat the pepperoni on the pizza, thereby eating the entire slice. No more removing the pepperoni and then handing me the naked, cheese covered slice!

Yours,
      Growingly,
      Mommy

-----------------------------------------
      Dear Vocelli Pizza,

Chicken Florentine Panini. Yummy! It's delicious! OMG!!! I'm in love with food again!

Your biggest fan,
      IDaR

Comment

• Dear Body

Please for the love of gord stop hurting! I am sorry I sit a lot but I have to work and when I get home, I need to beat up pixels so I don't kill my co workers

Thanks in advance.

Dear next Thursday and Friday

Would you get here already? I am looking forward to having days off. I don't get many days with my mommy and we are going to a scrapebooking show, I have Christmas cards and gifts I really need to do. Plus I will have one whole day of gaming planned.

Tired and grumpy gamer who misses time with my mommy
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Dear liver,

I am giving you five days notice of the massive, pay day celebratory drink fest I'm planning on Friday. Don't let me down.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Dear Senator Obama,

Please please please PLEASE win the presidential election tomorrow. It's not just that I support you and your policies, but I cannot take any more of this racist crap from some members of the general public about how you are a terrorist and secret Muslim and Kenyan radical Nazi baby-eater. Please, PLEASE, show me that running all these evil, nasty, baseless attack ads and being a bully and doing nothing but talking a big game and smearing your opponent while doing next to nothing... please show me that it's not the way to win. I'm trying to get some hope back here.

Love,
            Lyger
            Last edited by Lyger; 11-03-2008, 09:01 PM.
            "Oh, you hate your job? There's a club for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet down at the bar." ~Drew Carey

Comment

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
              slightly better... I'll send a PM with details on what's going on... if for no other reason than to get EQ off my back
              You're mean. I offer up my help and this is the thanks I get?? See if I ever crank call YOU at work again.

-EQ
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Mac,

Please start working again... I use you alot to keep in contact with friends and family, and to destress, before AND after work... Why did your keyboard just stop functioning?? WHY??? And why only the number, "h" "y" and +/= keys?? Please start working again!!!

Beggingly Yours
                RHPG

Comment

• Dear stoners in drive through.

Yes I went to school with you, yes I now work here. I left you behind years ago when I moved cities, I don’t need your shit and anymore please place your order and fuck off now.

Comment

• Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    You're mean. I offer up my help and this is the thanks I get?? See if I ever crank call YOU at work again.

-EQ
                    Oh no... I do appreciate your help... besides... you know if I worded that different it would give way too much away to the board in general...

Besides, I know how much you love harassing me at work... you should harass my trainee as well.
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                      Sooooo....got any idea how to make oven-french-toast like Alton did? Because I tried with what I could remember and it didn't come out right.
                      Dear RW,
                      Here's the receipe. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/a...ipe/index.html It's very, very, very yummy.

Comment

• Dear PhotoChick,

I love ya, PC, I love ya!

-RW
                        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear Forumites,

Who else is happy the stupid American Election is over?

-EQ
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear mate,

It's been 1.5 years. Please tell your parental units we are dating.

Thank you
                            "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                            "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• Dear Cat,

A year and a half and the mate's parents still don't know? Time to reconsider your dating options.

-EQ

Comment

• Dear EQ... Hawaii hasn't turned in it's results yet... so technically not over yet...

-edit- after looking at CNN... yup... it's pretty much over... but you know what I meant.
                                Last edited by smileyeagle1021; 11-05-2008, 03:05 AM.
                                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                                X