This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Holiday Shopping Crowds:

I will not be sad to miss you this year, as I just finished my shopping. Enjoy the chaos, and much love and respect to Black Friday workers

Dear Fat Tabby Cat,
    Grow a pair and beat of the One eyed one.

Dear One eyed one,
    Be nice to Fat Tabby CAt
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

• Dear Alabama Judge,

Yes, RHPG is a wonderfully Mommy and her SO would make a wonderful Daddy. Now give her back her kid before I get all cranky on my blog about you~!

Pffffthhh!

-THE Evil Queen
      I give you nightmares, ya know.

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      dear EQ
      Fenrus says you are corrupting me

sincerely
      smiley
      Dear Smiley,

I agree with Fenrus. <3
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Smiley eagle: I know, my aunt just jealous because her cooking skills are limited to cooking microwave pasta, and then forcing her guests to rave about what a good cook she is, I just wanted to vent i pay no attention to her, anyone who willingly goes out into Black Friday Sales is a little nutty IMHO. Thanks for the support-
        CTR

Dear Idiot who runs our small town=
        Read the damn contracts when you sign a sewerage deal. i can't believe rhe reelected you. You'll pull this town further into debt.-
        Pays WAY too much in property taxes
        CTR

To next door neighbor:
        Stop using our driveway, you have your own, plus an area of parking in front of your house. And I am not mowing your damn lawn either.-
        Regards
        CTR

Comment

• Dear regina L,

I was nothing but nice to you. You however were rude and abusive the second I said hello. I tried to be nice to you, you were and evil abusive b&%ch. My frist thought was to wish you death.

but no. I wish you life.

I wish you a life where you have no joy in everyday things beacuse no one wants to be around so foul a person. I wish you a long and solitary life. I wish you all the aches and pains that happen to good wholesome people that don't deserve it. I wish you all their sufferings. I wish your life filled with horrible raining days when you want sunshine. I wish you to have hives in places you cant scratch. I wish you happy joyful bluebirds to serinade you every moment of your life. I wish you rocks in your shoes, and that your undergarments shrink.

And worst of all I wish you, your own company.

Vindicated,
          the person being paied to answer the phone.
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Atari:

Thank you thank you for taking on the Ghostbusters game. Please for the love of Cthulhu don't let Sony screw it up. Activision are fools..."no money in it" my ass.

Dear Sony:

Don't you DARE try that copy-protection rootkit on the aforementioned game.

Dear Master Replicas:

Don't screw the props up either (although the consensus seems to be that it will happen anyway).
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Dear Crow,

You're a guy and you cook? I Love You. Tell your Aunt to f*ck off.

A very straight, very female,
              -Evil Queen

P.S. I did Black Friday once. Never-a-fucking-gain. I am scared for life. Big time.

Dear SO,
              Yes, I made CINNAMON ROLLS. You can have one IF you pay the toll; two kisses please!

Your snuggly one,
              -EQ
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• dear bunny

dont make me hamhock you!

giggling,
                lt.
                My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Self:

Learn to enjoy being lonely. Better yet, don't resent yourself or your daughter or your ex for your solitude. It's nobody's fault. It's just how it is right now, and face it, you could use the time to think and re-evaluate yourself.

Sure, you could use some friends. It sucks having no one to call when the world once again hoists its weight up on your shoulders. But don't worry. Someday, you'll have a whole bunch of people who call YOU because they want to hear your voice and value what you have to say.

Sincerely,
                  You.

Dear Ex. (again),

Please leave me alone. Don't call me drunk. Don't call me when you're with your new girlfriend. Don't call me and then hang up just to check if I'm home.

Yes, you had sex with me. The evidence is in our daughter. That doesn't mean that I want to fuck every guy I see. Even if I'm not home, I'm probably not doing what you think I'm doing. Besides, it's none of your business.

The sad thing is...I'm typing this here because 1) You won't let me say it out loud, you always interrupt and 2) You'd bitch and moan about it if I emailed it to you or sent it on MySpace.

Your maturity level is horrifyingly low.

Ihateyou,
                  H.

Dear Daughter,

I love you, even if I cry when you do. Even if I put you down to sleep and have to let you cry yourself to sleep. A bed time is good for you. You'll thank me some day when you have a good routine and the stability to succeed. I don't like hearing you cry, and I don't like sitting in the dark waiting for you to finally slip into slumber.

I'm sorry I let you get to be 11 months without a routine. Things haven't been easy for Mommy, but I'll do better. I can be a good mom, even if I'm not right now.

I love you.

Forever,
                  Mommy.

Comment

• Dear RHPG

Sending you loads of positive energy

Love
                    Rads

Dear stomach

Enough now!

Rads
                    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear EQ,
                      What would I have to pay for the Cinomman Rolls

sincerely
                      Smiley

PS I wish there was someone closer who made cinomman rolls who would share... *glares in the direction of West Jordan*
                      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Dear Sorry is good enough,

I'm here if you need a shoulder, just let me know.

RHPG

Dear Brain
                        Shut off so I can sleep... Please? It's been nearly 36 hours... I can't take it much more!

Me

Dear Idiot and MIL

You both suck..... I will fight tooth and nail for my little prince, don't make me go mama bear on your ass... Even if I have to come down there alone, and fight without a lawyer, I will fight til my last breath. Don't doubt it.

I hate you
                        RHPG

Comment

• Dear Backside Beret of a Husband,

Get the out of the house. Go back to Charlottesville. You do not need to be here any longer than you have to. I actually enjoyed not having you around.

Crying on the inside 'cos I can't say this out loud to you,
                          Rum

Comment

• Dear LOST,

I'm counting down the days until you return...until JANUARY 21st, 2009.

I can't wait to see you. I've missed you.

Love,
                            Your Biggest Fan.

Dear Ben,

I think you're hot. You make being a heartless, manipulative bastard look good.

Love,
                            Me.

Comment

• Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                              Dear EQ,
                              What would I have to pay for the Cinomman Rolls

sincerely
                              Smiley

PS I wish there was someone closer who made cinomman rolls who would share... *glares in the direction of West Jordan*
                              Dear Smiley,

They're so tasty and warm!

-EQ

Comment

• Dear S.A.D

Go away.

-Cat

(I mean seasonal affective disorder, I hope its not anyone's initials here, ha)
                                "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                                "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
                                X