This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear weird woman who sits next me,

Have you completely lost your mind? No, really, have you? You go to BossMan to tell him I look like I have been punched and he should talk to me about it.

Instead of dragging him into your hallucination, you could have asked me and I would have told you that my husband would rather cut off his own arm than to ever raise it to hurt me.

I would have explained that I suffer from insomnia, which causes huge dark circles under my eyes. So, no, there is no beating to it.

Instead you stared at me like some crazed stalker all day. I was wondering what your problem was, but wasn't really interested in hearing how your staring at me was "God's Will" or something equally as weird, so I didn't ask.

Next time you are interested in my personal life, just ask me and I may or may not answer you, but at least you won't make a complete fool of yourself.

Dear BossMan,

I expect to be making more than Whiner by Feb. I mean it! I do twice the work with a lot less mistakes than her, so I damn well better be paid better than her! I don't annoy the hell out of you like she does, you don't have to look over my shoulder to make sure I'm getting my work done, so why do I get paid less?

If my pay doesn't surpass hers real soon, I will just act like she does and when you question why my work ethic went in the toilet, why am I always complaining and why am I always nagging you, I will explain I am just emulating the person who is worth more than I am to the company. We both know we don't want that, right?

You do not know how truly angry I am about this, since I rarely show anger, but it may just come out.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Dear Stomach,

In the past two days, that's 48 hours as of 2:15 am, you have processed 8 bowls of cereal, a box of macaroni and cheese mixed with chili powder and two (count them TWO) pounds of ground beef, four single serving pepperoni pizzas, a 1 pound box of prunes, eight bottles of water, two bottles of Seirra mist, a can of Root beer, half a gallon of Orange Juice, and four of those Atkins granola bars with the chocolate chips.

Currently you are wading through a box of sugar free fig bars and you have no intentions of stopping.

It's not Dead Winter yet, get a grip on yourself!

-The Brain of the Operation.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• Dear RW

Apparently adding some oats to mince while cooking it bulks it up a bit...I'm not sure of the oat/mince ratio however....

Love
        Rads
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear Rads,

Usually when I add oats to Mince, I'm making meatloaf. Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'll wash dishes and make up some meatloaf. It's been a long time since I had meatloaf. My only problem with it is....well....I tend to eat it all. And that's in the Summer. Just imagine if I made it now.

Wouldn't last 15 minutes.

-RW

Comment

• Dear RW

Aww shucks

*HUGS*

Rads

PS have you considered adding soy mince to the meat mince? You can't really taste the difference....

Dear Sarlon

OMG LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WEB COMIC THANK YOU THANK YOU!
            It is truly epic!

Rads

Comment

• Dear IDaR,

I'm looking forward to it!

Waiting,
              -EQ

Dear RW,

Sugar I told you, this is normal. Just overeat at Turkey Day and you should be okay. It's just the changing of the seasons.

-EQ
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Rads,
                What web comic? please?

Curious,
                Monolayth

Dear RW
                good lord boy. i second your sister's advice hang on till turkey day, then eat the house lol.

amused,
                monolayth
                My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Mono

http://www.dominic-deegan.com
                  I laughed
                  I cried
                  I sat on the edge of my seat
                  I got NO work done...

Rads

Comment

• Dear Rads,

Oh boy, I've been looking for this but never could remember the name of the comic.

-EQ
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear SO,
                      I wish I could sleep like you.... It's funny cause you used to wish you could sleep like me. Thanks for stealing my sleep..
                      The very sleepy
                      Me

Comment

• Quoth iradney View Post
                        PS have you considered adding soy mince to the meat mince? You can't really taste the difference....
                        Dear Rads,

Bad allergy to soy, which makes eating Japanese and Chinese cuisine very hard.

-RW

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                        Dear RW,

Sugar I told you, this is normal. Just overeat at Turkey Day and you should be okay. It's just the changing of the seasons.

-EQ
                        Dear EQ,

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

-RW

Quoth monolayth View Post
                        Dear RW
                        good lord boy. i second your sister's advice hang on till turkey day, then eat the house lol.

amused,
                        monolayth
                        Dear Mono,

Must......eat.......waffles........*NOMNOMNOM*

-RW

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
                          Dear folks who hurt Misanthropical's little guy,

I don't know you. I don't know them. But I am a fellow sufferer of ADD and if you make his life harder than it needs to be, I shall not be pleased.

Signed,
                          A chick in the same boat.
                          I'll help. I like to play with sharp stabbity things... *scary smile*

- Also an ADDer

--

Dear computer repair place/EQ/EQ's SO,

THANK YOU for your combined efforts which are responsible for my computer getting back on its feet, so to speak.

- AH

--

Dear cold (as in, illness),

You suck. Go away - and STAY gone, dammit.

--

Dear NyQuil,

YOU ARE GOD.
                          ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

• Dear Chocolate Lab Sleeping On My Dirty Clothes,

1) You're safe here, so no need for nightmares.

2) What the frick is your name?!

-The One Who Rescued You

Comment

• Dear husband,

You have never really disappointed me before. You don't do anything that would even have the appearance of impropriety. We still make each other happy, but with what you are going to do is going to disappoint me more than I have ever been disappointment in you before.

I tried to talk to you in a rational manner, I have cried, I have yelled and you still want to do this. You think I'm over reacting. I am not, but if you walk out that door tomorrow my disappointment will grow. Watch that it doesn't grow to a point that it finally goes away and I don't care what you do anymore.

I tell you this because I love you, because I treasure the time we have together. You are ripping my heart apart with this. DO NO DO THIS! IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WILL NOT DO THIS!

If you walk out that door to go to a weekend job, I will be sad for awhile, but it might grow to indifference, since the road for more money to pay the bills leads away from me and spending time with me and our children.

I took on a full time job which is hard as hell, but I did it because I knew I would be bringing in more money and we would have our weekends together.

That job you are taking does not nearly bring in what I do. My job pays me more than your weekend job. I find it a slap in the face that you are so set on getting the money that you have lost sight of your wife. You know the woman crying in the car? Those were not tears of anger, they were tears of sorrow. I saw me losing the love of my life because he is too busy trying to earn even more money.

I don't care that it's only for a few months, what happens then? What if the bills get behind again? My heart can not take this.

I left a man basically at the alter, because of his pursuit of money. Yes, he loved me and still does, but I don't love him anymore. I LOVE YOU! you gave me three beautiful children, don't take their father away from them.

YOU ARE BREAKING MY HEART! STOP IT!

You guys might think I'm over reacting and I probably am, but I rarely see the love of my life as it is and now he wants to take that time away from me. If he walks out the door tomorrow he will disappoint me, more than he realizes.
                              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                                Dear Rads,

Bad allergy to soy, which makes eating Japanese and Chinese cuisine very hard.

-RW

Dear RW

Come over, I'll feed you lasagne till you pop!

Rads

Comment

Working...
                                X