This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Fuzzy Dog in The Sky,

My life, such as it is, is dictated by Others. Mostly as I am unable to take care of myself without accidentally poisoning myself, I must have a Keeper of sorts to keep me from doing something stupid and going off the deep end.

It has been decided, quite quickly after a rather nasty fight with my Blood-Littermate, that I will not be moving in with her. I will, however, have to stay with her until the day I can get my hands on a RV (no more than 3 weeks to a month). I will be in the temporary care of my Parents, as they feel it is for the best (and my Mother keeps saying that there is a chance I would just absolutely hate the Desert States anyways).

In this year I have gotten dreadfully materialistic and that needs to come to an abrupt end. It is the only way I can learn, apparently.

My stationary lifestyle, which has been disgustingly stagnant, will be returned to its former Gypsy ways and The Road Virus will ride again in the company of a Fuzzy One and hotdog cart.

"The upcoming year will be a big one for you," my mother said to me, "and there will be a lot of changes along the way."
    "And when you get to be our age," my father shook his finger at me, "You'll be better off!"

Better off than what? Better off than them. They have no savings, nothing to fall back on, and Dad hasn't worked since March, when his Bitch-Boss flaked on him and he quit. Mom is now working, after a 22 year hiatus, and she's happy to be doing it, but they're still not saving a whole lot. Dad's going on 54 years old and he feels he's been a failure to drag us down to the bottom.

The thing is, the Bottom's pretty much all I've ever known. It's very strange to actually have money, I keep forgetting that I'm not (technically) broke. I don't have the money to buy a house back home, nor do I have bills to suck away all my hard work, but I can live comfortable so long as I keep my brain from going haywire (which it has been, so now I have two bags of Ricolaâ„¢ cough drops and I'm not even sick).

I have my Retirement fund sitting at just under a grand, and my emergency fund needs some help, but as it stands I'm fine. I'm still in the habit of counting down the days to my next paycheck, but living paycheck to paycheck will do that to a person.

As of late I've been waking up exceedingly late, even if I go to bed relatively early. I have decided, of course, that the recent cold/dreary/cloudy weather is to blame. I have zero energy and I'm working twice as hard now than at this time last year (last year I was lucky to get 28 hours, now I'm currently running 35-37 a week). It's not really that much harder, but the weather has greatly affected me this year for some reason. I'm run down, and I may be catching a bug in the coming weeks. My lungs and back are already trying to kill me. This weather has made me crave sugar as well, and we all know that can be Death for me.

Days like this, I miss my Brother.

-Daz Mel
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

• dear mel,

iz sorry. forgive?

-eq
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear Big Sister,

It had nothing to do with you, it was spawned from a conversation with the Parents.

There's nothing to forgive.

-Baby Bro

Comment

• Dear Migraine,
          I did not know it was actually possible for you to stick around for a week and a half. While it has been interesting getting to know you, I'm going to have to ask you to move along now, so I can write 2 term papers in a semi-coherent manner, and pull my marks up from the 3 midterms you "helped" me write last week.

Love,
          stressed out student currently attempting to mainline "tranquillity" tea

Comment

• dear tummy

please stop being all hurty! it makes me cry!

owie.
            -eq
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Dear CS.com

After reading 90 of the 126 pages I feel I know a lot of you a whole lot better. And for the most part your silly and I luffs you all.

-Me

Dear Kusanagi,
              I'm a couple months late but I want to happily fall into the leagion of women who think your a very sexy cosplayer. Yummy!

Adoringly Yours
              -Me

Dear Mom,

I love you. I really appreciate all that you have done for me, keeping me alive when I was hopelessly sick. Learning CPR and managing to save my life over 50 times when I stopped breathing. Saving my life from the person who held it in their hands... As well as being there when I cracked and went into debt to the tune of 10 grand.

I know right now I have a good paying job but while that original 10 grand was paid off I do have a new 15 grand that needs to be paid. As well as I live in my own (rented) home with it's own bills. Therefore I would love to give you more a paycheck then I already do but when telling me that I need to help you, pay my bills, buy food, and then yell because I haven't had my insulin for a month is confusing. Eventually the money from my check is gone and when it's gone I can't do anymore. And please don't make noise about not knowing that last hundred I gave you was supposed to go to my meds...I told you to your face that I would have to wait till next month before I put in for my meds.

That being said...your driving me up the wall lately. Please don't be offended if I do much ignoring so that I don't go off on you with yelling and hitting of walls. My temper is too short when my sugar gets too high, you know this. So do NOT bait me. PLEASE.

Your hurting Daughter

Dear Ex,
              I know you need space and I am trying but I still love you and you sometimes put that you love me. So please don't say 'love you sorry' That makes me feel more then a little bit horrible. I hope you find what your looking for soon...this round of depression is scaring me. I know you said you wouldn't do 'it' but sometimes...I worry.

Your (still) Loving
              Kitten

Dear Boss,
              Thank you for being understanding about me not having my meds and being a little off some days. I'm trying and with that talk we had you have said you know I'm trying. Sorry for spontaneously crying at my case a couple days ago...I'll be back to somewhat normal soon...in another two weeks I promise.

Your hard working (and hurting) Carrier

Comment

• Dear RW

*HUGS* Sending you happy thoughts, and Hopper sends you licks and wags.

Love
                rads

Dear TTO

I can't wait to see you again - the past 6 weeks have been hectic, what with me buggering off for work and you having to fly to HomeTown for family.

Much love
                your HeartMate

Dear Mom and Dad

God, I miss you guys so much.

Love
                Froot

Dear BossOfAwesome

You're not so awesome at the moment. And it's mostly because I need to make a life changing decision and I SUCK at those. GRRRRRRRRRR

Rads
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Dear local hobby shop,

Are you trying to drive me insane? Every time I go in there, it seems you find some new way of increasing my kit stash. Yes, I do want the Lotus Europa, VW Karmann Ghia, Alfa Guilietta, and Morgan +4, but I still haven't finished the *last* kits I bought in your fine establishment. Until I get those done, the four I just listed will have to wait. Sorry!

--Pro
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• Dear AssMan who doesn't even work with me,

Yeah, I know I've called in about once a week for a while. I've also been taking over someone else's shifts and working 6 days a week, which would be seven if I didn't call in. Yeah, I chose to miscarry, just so I could miss work. I chose to be out of gas, when the only places I was driving was to and from work. I chose to be so sick from working so much that when I stood up to get ready for work, my roommate had to catch me so I wouldn't hit the floor. Yep, I do all of that just so I don't have to come in and straighten shelves, and deal with customers. I realize saturday is not the best day in the world for me to call in, but you know what? If I can't walk the 15 feet from living room to bedroom, how the fuck do you expect me to drive the 30 minutes it take to get from my house to work?

Piss off
                    Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Church,
                    Thank you for all your help and support. I know I've only been going there since June, but you guys have really taken me in like family from the minute I walked through your doors. You've been like a rock for me, any time I need help. Now, once again, you're stepping up to help me in the fight for my son, and you don't know what that means. Thank you.

Lovingly
                    Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Fiance,
                    Thanks for sharing your cold. I know you didn't mean to, but it really fucked with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear life,

Can we stop pissing on me now? I'd appreciate it!

Comment

• Dear Ree or Sarlon,

Thank you for inviting me to the Cake Decorators group! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Much love,
                      -EQ

Comment

• Dear Lady,

You are having one fucked up horrible week. Between the break in and your youngest pulling the shit he's been pulling, you have every right to be stressed as fuck. I also know that you're going to snap quicker. Considering everything you're dealing with right now, I'm trying really hard not to mention any of it. Please do realize that sometimes I'm going to need a bit of a break to de-stress. Yes I will be back tonight, but for today, I'm going to be hiding at J's while he's at the shooting range.

Dear J,

I know I came over and spent half an hour or more bitching about your very traumatized mother. Thank you so much for letting me just freak out for a bit so that I could get it out of my system. I really needed that so that I can deal with going back tonight. Thanks for letting me just cry a bit before you teased and made fun of me. Also, thanks for lunch and listening. Your dishes will be pretty by the time you get home from the range.

Dear Lady's youngest,

I've kept my mouth shut so far and that's honestly been a lot of work because you're like a brother to me. Honestly though, what the fuck is your problem?
                        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Dear Self.

You need to find someone with a big pair of steel toecapped boots so they can give you a *very* hefty kick up the arse, stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself, pull your big boy pants and deal with it.

Yours (annoyed at yourself)

Crazylegs
                          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Dear Crazylegs,

I have a good pair of workboots and decent aim. Can I help? It's the least I can do.

Lots of lovings,
                            Me

Comment

• Dear Crazylegs,

The SO recently bought a pair of steel toed boots for his job. I can send him to your house.

Hope you're okay,
                              -EQ

Comment

• Dear Stomach,

It is the fourth time I'm eating a load of protein today. What is the matter with you that you can't keep me full today? It's because it's Winter now, isn't it? Well, I can't help that! It's not my fault you need to eat four times as much meat in the Winter than you do in the Summer months! Do you really think it would bother me so much if I wasn't broke?

Get it through your Lining! I'm broke until Friday! I'll buy you a whole lot of cheeseburgers then, okay?! Yes, with chili. Yes, I'll even make the trip to Hardee's so it will be the thickburger with chili if they can still do that for me.

-Eating AGAIN because I'm hungry AGAIN,
                                RW

Comment

Working...
                                X