Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes...over the brand new water feature in my office >< (leaking water from my upstairs neighbors)

TPBM wants to build my website for me
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I can do a paper version if that's any help?

TPBM will make today nice and sunny.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• I'll try but it probably won't work

The person below me has been making some travel plans
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
          I'll try but it probably won't work

The person below me has been making some travel plans
          Actually yes, I'm planning on heading down to London in September.

TPBM will meet me in London in September?
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• I would love to visit London; I've never been to the UK. Or outside of North America for that matter (haven't even visited Canada yet, for heaven's sake!) Alas, finances say no.

TPBM also has not traveled outside of their own country.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• I'd visit london!!! Haven't been there in years!!!

and false...I've traveled to europe, costa rica, new zealand, and turks and caico's islands! (and I live in America)

TPBM wants to build mywebsite for me...(NOT for free)
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I can build it if you give me a space to host it. I know HTML and CSS.

The person below me is dehydrated.
                Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• I don't know if I'm dehydrated but I am thirsty from Doritos.

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  I would love to visit London; I've never been to the UK. Or outside of North America for that matter (haven't even visited Canada yet, for heaven's sake!) Alas, finances say no.
                  Don't feel bad. I've been to Canada - went to Toronto on a school trip in 7th grade - but I've never been further west than Pennsylvania.

The person below me has been to more than 10 countries.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I have been to exactly 1 country...

I don't get out much.

The person below me is excited about the new Batman film and plans to see it tomorrow.
                    Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• true and false

I am excited, but I have plans to see it next wednesday in IMAX, and I work tommorow

the person below me is contemplating a new hair color
                      "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• I would go red but I'm too cheap and/or lazy.

TPBM hopes I win big at the track on Sunday.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I DO hope you win big. Good fortune for all CSers.

The person below me likes Elmo.

Comment

• who?! naw just kidding...never did like him my ears were always bleeding after listening to him.

TPBM wants to join me in a gorge fest...movies, candy, popcorn, drinks (booze and soda) and REAL food next weekend!

Comment

• I would love to join you... however with gas prices, etc... No thanks? LOL

The person below me is getting ready for bed.

Comment

• yeah...tomorrow is payday and bill paying day >< means I have to get up early so I can be at work on time tomorrow.

TPBM will give me a title of a kick ass movie to watch next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X