This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equilibrium. Mmmm. Christian Bale... OMG :drool:

The person below me also likes to drool over Christian Bale.
    Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• sorry i didn't respond faster....had to clean up the flood of drool...~remembers bale....naked....in american physco......~ dammit now I need to clean up another flood of drool!!!

TPBM wants my neighbor's upstairs to be kicked out at the end of the month!
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Your neighbors can do WHATEVER they want... especially get out.

Mmm... I need to watch American Psycho again. I think I should convince dispatch to buy it so he can take advantage of my drool-fest.

The person below me frequently cries at the movies.
        Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

• depends on the movie...I bawled like a baby over bridge to terabithia!

TPBM can't wait to see pictures of my new furbaby when she comes home next week! (nothing wrong with her...just finally old enough to leave her mother!)
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• FURBABIES! I totally want pictures.

The person below me loves kittens.

Comment

• YAY KITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TPBM is as happy as I am right now over finding something long thought lost forever!

Comment

• I am happy! You showed me the thing youy thought was long lost. Glad to be of assistance.

The person below me is the 1601st person to respond to this thread.

Comment

• According to the ticker on my screen you were.

TPBM is going to fill the petrol tank in my car, with petrol for me for free!
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Not filling ANYONE'S car, not even my own, though I would if it were ALL free.

And I was the 1601 POST, but only the 1600th response. :P

The person below me is wearing black.

Comment

• theres black in my shirt

TPBM wants to help me eat this cotton candy (or candy floss as some people might call it)

Comment

• mmmm yes. Cotton candy amuses me

The person below me wants to come make work less boring for me
                        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• sorry you live to far away (I think?)....but play spot the idiot...

rulkes are simple...

you spot random person walking into your shop...and try and guess what kinda trouble they give you.

1 point for any snarky looks at you or co worker
                          2 points for any attitude they give you however subtle, 5 points if its more the subtle.
                          10 points if you can go through an entire SC epsiode with said customer that you picked out, without loosing your top...even inwardly or wafterwards griping.

TPBM wants to watch me play that game tonight at work.

Comment

• Sure, I got nothin' better to do!

The person below me wants to pay my electric bill so I can blast the AC in my apartment.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• nope...cause I can't blast mine!

TPBM wants to help me convince my friends to move into this house/apartment with me...since it will help everyone involved!

Comment

• I'll convince you to move to Omaha. I need a roomy.

The person below me likes cheddar cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X