TPBM wants to help clean my house!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Not really.
      my words exactly :P

TPBM wants to cat sit for me so I can clean my house.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I would be willing to help cat sit or help clean.

The person below me is trying to work at changing a bad habit.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Yeah I'm trying to bite my fingernails less.

TPBM has finished their Back-to-school shopping.
          "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• nope...don't need to I'm not in school anymore.

TPBM is bored and wants to do something interesting.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• yes, in fact I am bored. Luckily, I get to do something interesting tomorrow.

TPBM (I like that) is wet, and I am not telling you why.
              Arsenic is 'natural'. Hemlock is 'organic'.

Comment

• Why yes.

TPBM will work my last day tomorrow and let me have five days off in a row instead of just (heh, 'just') four.
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• fine but I get your pay fopr the day!!

TPBM wants to celebrate...I'm FINALLY level 70 on World of Warcrack...I mean warcraft.

Comment

• Sure, I don't play but any excuse for a party, right?

TPBM wants to lend me their shower since mine was just recaulked today and we can't get it wet yet. (I think I'll be showering in the gym at work in the morning.)
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• sure just keep it under 5 minutes...and pray your not claustrophobic....(its a shower stall and the hot water heater hates me...no more then 5 minutes of good hot water...after that its luke warm)

TPBM wants to give me a job.

Comment

• Sure come to louisville and do what I do

TPBM wants to work for me tomorrow so i can have another day to recover

Comment

• Nope. I have to work all day too or I might be willing to

The person below me is bad about getting the right amount of sleep.
                          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• You're a WINNER!

TPBM wants to go out for ice cream
                            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• ICE CREAM?!! YES!!!!

TPBM wants to help me can today

Comment

• What are we canning? SCs? Is that legal? Should we care?

TPBM wants to give me a vehicle to use for school.
                                "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Working...
                                X