Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only it wasn't horrible timing. We used to have a surplus of extra beaters that were decent to drive. We have cut down in the last year though and have no extra working daily runners

The person below me wants to come make the loud men go away
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• HEY LOUD MEN GO AWAY!! YOUR BOTHERING MY FRIEND!!!

TPBM wants some homemade tomato sauce that I just canned.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ooooooohhhh, tomatoes. <puts away hatchet> Sure I would enjoy that immensely.

TPBM wants to wish me luck in the start of my new college job as a Peer Advisor.
        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• Sure! Good luck.

TPBM thinks I'm crazy for going walking in the rain with my friend.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• not at all...its fun ^_^ just hope you didn't get sick.

TPBM wants to go to the movies with a friend and me tomorrow.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I'd like to, but I work and I'm a million miles away from nowhereville.

TPBM is pondering what to have for dinner.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• dinner? at 11pm? um I had arbys for dinner!

(and your not that far from nowhereville....12 hours from you about).

TPBM wants to read the WoW post I just did. (for those who play)

Comment

• I would be lost because not only do I not play but I don't play many similar games either.

The person below me recently had some very good news.
                  "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• nope need some though.

TPBM is hungry

Comment

• is, my pizza wasn't all that great.

TPBM will accompany me to an italian restaurant to get a decent pizza.
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• can you wait a few hours...I just filled up on popcorn at the movies.

TPBM wants to see the new star wars movie.

Comment

• I haven't decided yet. Probably eventually.

The person below me wants to come people watch with me (the new police recruit hopefulls have an orientation today)

Comment

• PEOPLE WATCHING IS FUN!!!! I'm actually scarrily accurate with people I've never met before >.> want proof? Send me a picture of just your eyes, good clear picture.

TPBM wants to try out what I just said.

Comment

• True. I'm debating it

The person below me has a bad habit of hanging out at work when they aren't actually working.

Comment

• always...I just PRETEND I'm working

TPBM thinks I'm a horribly forgetful mother cause I forgot to put down my furbabies food and water today after I brought her home

Comment

Working...
                                X