This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• um...no idea...

TPBM will make the movie that WAS in the theaters last week be back in there since they OBVIOUSLY took it off out of spite!!!!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• *Gets together "cooersion tools"*

The person below me wants to come make the printer work
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• I could try. But printers don't normally like me.

TPBM will tell me how to get my daughter to eat her pizza slices and not just the toppings.

Comment

• Kelly dear, you need to eat all your food else you won't grow up to be a pretty princess.

TPBM is singing (or learning to)
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Nope not now....

TPBM is tired too

Comment

• Not as much as I was but yes

The person below me likes boating
              "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Indeed, always am on first rest day.

TPBM is going to be dacing this week.

Damn. Gazumped.

Comment

• Nope but I did over te weekend...

tpbm can fix m keboard....... URG

Comment

• Nope. Couldn't even fix my own keyboard (my down arrow came off). Daddy fixeded it, though.

TPBM has a daddy who fixes stuff, too.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Yes I do! He's more reliable than ol'-what's-his-name-Mr. Rum (Right before Mr. Rum went off to his Leadership Training, the light died in the upstairs hallway. He said it wasn't his "responsibility" but I can't reach it! So my Daddy came over and fixed it)

TPBM will help me decide what to do this weekend with my husband coming home.

Comment

• Hand off the kiddo and go away for the rest of the week.

TPBM has some good tips to help me get to sleep in 5 minutes.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• um.....a heavy brass lamp? ...wait that's wrong. Chlorophorm? ....wait probably also wrong...um...no.

The person below me likes blueberries

Comment

• Only if there's like 3 blueberries & a tub of whipped cream! Nah, I actually do like blueberries.

TPBM will help me clean up my living room.

Comment

• Skip? Check. Shovel? Check.

Wait, you wanted things left in there...? Well, that's a little harder I'm afraid...

TPBM is enjoying their day.

Comment

• yep went clothes shopping with my mom and got some cute new outfits, and tomorrow I get my hair cut off 10 inches ^_^.

TPBM wants to see pictures of me in new clothes with new hair cut
                                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
                                X