Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure I'll go with you! I love chocolate!

TPBM will make my messy house disappear.

Comment

• i have some pent up anger...you might not like what happens to it...

TPBM likes cheddar and sausage pizza ^_^
      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
      ^_^

Comment

• I've never had but it sounds extra tasty. Possibly because I'm starving at the moment.

TPBM will thwack me for procrastinating
        Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• *THWACK*
          slacker.

TPBM will tell me what to say to my manager tomorrow
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
            *THWACK*
            slacker.

TPBM will tell me what to say to my manager tomorrow
            I recommend a simple "Hi."... in your best impression of Heath Ledger's Joker!

TPBM will tell Green_Fairy why it would be a bad idea to show her manager the "Disappearing Pencil" trick.
            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
            --StanFlouride

Comment

• Because she'd use the manager's most favoritest of favorites pencils! And that would be bad.

TPBM will shake their fist in rage at the sky with me because I wanted to go triking, but can't because of the bad weather.

Comment

• Done. Although I think that the bright blue sunny sky here got confused.

TPBM will figure out a way to explain to me that my freezers just are NOT big enough to make a batch of 78 einback (buns).

Comment

• Okay, see here ... you have all this and then you have a little that. It's just not going to work.

(Sorry about the confused sky Magpie! But thanks for shaking your fist with me! XD)

TPBM will help me stay healthy 'cos I have a sick Child Rum and a sick Mr. Rum today. (Mr. Rum was thisclose to coming down with bronchitis).

Comment

• *offers you a giant hamster ball* That should help you stay healthy!

TPBM knows what I should say to my idiot ex to get him to stop hitting on me.
                    Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• I only know what to say as a consequence of what to do. Get a restraining order, then you can say you have it.

TPBM will bake me a cake because I feel down today.
                      Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Cake? I get to bake! CAKE!!!!

TPBM wants a cake too!

Comment

• Cake?! Give me about 8ish hours...wait yea no *does the math and counts on fingers* yea 8ish hours, can I bring my pilot friend? I'll have him fly me.

TPBM knows of a good excuse to tell my boss for me to head to Ontario for the week. (cake with magpie then Ottawa to fly, hurray)
                          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• "For reasons I can not disclose due to national security I must leave the country this weekend"

TPBM is willing to bend time so I can go get cake too. I'll bring cookies and booze if that's incentive

Comment

• No need to bend time I pass you on the way to Ontario! meet us at the airport! we need a bigger plane. Don't forget the cookies and booze.

TPBM has enough money for the avgas it's going to take for this little adventure
                              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Nope, sorry 'cos it sounds like fun!

TPBM likes to dance naked in the rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X