• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh, nope. (to both I'm afraid).

TPBM will go to the cinema with TPAM.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• sure long as fenrus can come :P....REALLY need to pay those dang mechanics on my private jet >.> funny...I thought threats of killing them or their families was enough...

TPBM knows a good remedy for a sore throat, that doesn't involve hot salted water.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
        TPBM knows a good remedy for a sore throat, that doesn't involve hot salted water.
        Strefen, it's ibuprofen based, failing that (if it's not available) gargle (and swallow) soluble asprin.

TPBM will advise on anothe common complaint.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• I usually take ibuprofen for when I'm not feeling good. Or if I feel like a Mack Truck has run over me and I can barely move, I take myself to the doctor.

TPBM will help me get my daughter unaddicted to McDonald's Chicken Nuggets.

Comment

• tell her its made from children whoeat them to much

TPBM is having a unique dinner that most people don't like (I know I am...liver an onions! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! by special request too...my mommy loves me)
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Nope, but now I'm in the mood for a peanut butter & mayo sandwich.

TPBM believes that Dagwood Sandwiches are the best sandwiches of them all.

Comment

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

TPBM wants to clean up my kitchen so I can go to bed ><

Comment

• Um.. not really...

TPBM has read the update in my ex-idiot issues thread and has opinions/thoughts/advice

Comment

• Just to get as much legal advice from lawyers and such people as possible. Good luck!

The person below me wants to explain why the fuck it is so hard to get the uncontested only heir of an estate officially declaired the heir and get the estate closed out. (it's been 2 years...)
                    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• its the government...its right up there with the theory that the UN needs to be relooked at...since 98% of them...oops....must shut up now...men in black suits are coming for me!!!

TPBM....~sentence deleted by men in black suits who use red flashy pen to make you all forget what I said~

Comment

• OoO! Sarlon got visited by Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith! Yummy!

Ahem ... TPBM will now point and laugh at me as I direct Will Smith to my shower.

Comment

• actually, I was thinking of giving you a congratulatory high five if you could actually pull that off.

TPBM also staid up all night watching season 1 of Heroes.
                          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Nope, I stayed up all night working... damnitall...

TPBM knows a lawyer in Alabama who'll do pro bono work, or at least set up a payment plan...

Comment

• sorry, only lawyer I know is in Nevada and I don't think he does pro bono work

TPBM is also making references to this thread in TPAM thread
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Yep sure was

TPBM knows more about custody cases than I do, and might be able to help me in researching....

Comment

Working...
                                X