X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False... but I would have loved to

The person below me is secretly a NINJA
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Comment

• Quoth Red_Dazes View Post
      False... but I would have loved to

The person below me is secretly a NINJA
      I could answer that question... but then I'd have to kill you!

TPBM don't know nothin' 'bout no ninjas!
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• Sorry .. But I'm married to one. (I have been known to loose Mr. Rum who is 5 feet 10 inches tall and 460 pounds in the middle of an open field when he's wearing all black!)

TPBM will help me put a homing beacon on Mr. Rum.

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
          Sorry .. But I'm married to one. (I have been known to loose Mr. Rum who is 5 feet 10 inches tall and 460 pounds in the middle of an open field when he's wearing all black!)

TPBM will help me put a homing beacon on Mr. Rum.
          Umm... well... you see... I have to go "somewhere" to do this "thing", so... I'd love to help, but I really can't. You understand.

TPBM is also busy "somewhere" doing a "thing".
          "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
          --StanFlouride

Comment

• Nope, I got woken up about 3:30 in the AM and I'm just waiting for Cihld Rum to go back to sleep.

TPBM will have a sure-fire way of cooking hamburgers that don't require me to be in the kitchen.

Comment

• Yeah, buy the patties at the store and take them straight to the barbeque grill outdoors! Bypass the kitchen altogether!

TPBM is now hungry for barbeque.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• I'm hungry for anything that I don't have to cook. It's 93 degrees here!

TPBM is tired of summer and wants it to be fall already.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  I'm hungry for anything that I don't have to cook. It's 93 degrees here!

TPBM is tired of summer and wants it to be fall already.
                  Yep. I'm getting away from the East Coast for a week next month, so I'm anxious for September to get here. Been a LONG time since I've been west of the Mississippi, I can't wait!

TPBM also wants to get out of town for awhile.
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• Yes! Yes! OMG! YES!! Ahem ... Why no, Child & Mr. Rum aren't driving me crazy, why do you ask?

TPBM will teach me some relaxation techniques.

Comment

• Here's one for you:

That's not what the person below me had in mind...
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• No! I'm not sure I'd be relaxed, though I'd probably be passed out.

TPBM will go with me to the local Mexican restaurant for their $3.99 lunch specials.

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                          No! I'm not sure I'd be relaxed, though I'd probably be passed out.

TPBM will go with me to the local Mexican restaurant for their $3.99 lunch specials.
                          True I LOVE taco casita

The person below me gets drunk on a daily basis
                          If Cupid's got a gun, then he's shootin'

Comment

• Nope, I'm a responsible Mommy.

TPBM will help me rein in Child Rum.

Comment

• I doubt I have that ability. I tend to find that I give in to children a lot. And I let the small ones rough house me into pulp.

TPBM knows a way that I can jump up the Waitlist for residence.
                              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
                                I doubt I have that ability. I tend to find that I give in to children a lot. And I let the small ones rough house me into pulp.

TPBM knows a way that I can jump up the Waitlist for residence.
                                You just need to contact da guys dat know some other guys dat know how to make problems disappear! , , say no more.

TPBM is also bored out of their skull right now.
                                --StanFlouride

Comment

Working...
                                X