This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DO KNOW THAT!

TPBM likes having bubble baths to destress.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• yep, lavender and vanilla scented are my faves...

TPBM wants the people whom I sent my resume out to, to be so impressed that they will hire me on the spot.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• YES! That would be awesome.

TPBM will go to the Caregiver's Support Group with me tomorrow as I'm nervous.

Comment

• can't, to far away :P otherwise i would

TPBM wants to go back in time with me so I can watch transformers the second movie...since dumbass me forgot to.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I'll send Mr. Rum back with ya.

TPBM is going to have a terrific Friday tomorrow.

Comment

• I really hope that's true!

TPBM thinks it's less rude to arrive at someone's house to tell them you don't feel like going out, instead of waiting twenty minutes for them to get ready and THEN tell them you don't want to go out.

Comment

• I'll agree with that, but i try hard not to break plans

TPBM thinks nacho libre is as effing stupid as i do
                If Cupid's got a gun, then he's shootin'

Comment

• Ummm ... sure! Why not? I've never heard of it, so it probably is.

TPBM likes to watch Sesame Street and even sings along with the songs.

Comment

• only if you promise I can join your husband's D&D game >.>...with boooze...lots and lots of booze.

TPBM wants to go to the movies this afternoon.

Comment

• Sure! Ummm ... what's playing?

TPBM likes to eat PB&J sammiches.

Comment

• Untrue. I have never in my life had a PB&J sandwich. Feel free to gasp.

TPBM eats peanut butter off a spoon.

Comment

• Of course! That's the best way to eat peanut butter.

TPBM will want to play my changling bard in my husband's every-other-Friday-night D&D Game.

Comment

• YES!!!!!! Ahem...I mean yes that sounds fun!

TPBM wants to help me move furniture out of an empty apartment.

Comment

• Sure! Why not? Got nothing else to do. When do you need me?

TPBM should know that my changling bard is now an Asimar Bard. ("My daddy was an angel and you can't convince me otherwise.")

Comment

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                                Sure! Why not? Got nothing else to do. When do you need me?

TPBM should know that my changling bard is now an Asimar Bard. ("My daddy was an angel and you can't convince me otherwise.")
                                An angel with a busted halo and an evil glint in his eye...

TPBM was once arrested for molesting the sea sponges at the city aquarium.... TWICE!
                                "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                                X