This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes and yes!

TPBM will sympathize 'cos I'm on the phone with my whiny momma.

Comment

• true...because I've been there many times...sigh...

The person below me really believes the NY Yankees are the real life equivalent to the Dark side of the Force(Sith).
      "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

• I don't care much about the baseball. I just like the Jays when they play. I find I can't watch games I actually play.

TPBM thinks that someone should teach me properly how to put on my eyeliner. Trial by Error hurts my face.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• i looove helping people with makeup. apply in short strokes along your lash line. don't push too hard. don't make it too thick. don't use your index finger to pull your eyelid; use your ring finger. for good how-to videos, go to youtube. and practice. i gotta say that practice practice practice is really the best policy. and beeeeeee careful when you put eyeliner on the bottom of your eye. if done right, it looks awesome. if done wrong...you'll end up looking like a cartoon.

TPBM will go to my work meeting for me tonight
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• Sorry greeny. I'm sleepy.

TPBM thinks I'm super awesome!

Comment

• psh. duh! you're superest awesomer than awesomeness!

TPBM knows how i can get my mojo back

^_^

Comment

• Yes, eat lots of chocolate ice and french fries. Something will come up. Maybe your mojo, maybe not.

TPBM thinks I'm silly.

Comment

• yes...very silly...and that...that won't work. but thanks for trying?

TPBM will come buy coffee from me tomorrow

^_^

Comment

• Sorry dear. I don't drink the vile stuff.

TPBM loves Gibbons.

Comment

• O.o we have tea too...and hot chocolate...and steamers...and non-coffee fraps...and juice...and cider...
                      *cough*
                      gibbons? like the monkeys? they're so cute omg!! i have stuffed one named gabby that has velcro hands and feet and i got it at the portland zoo when i was in girlscouts in middle school and she's hanging off of my walking stick that's too heavy to actually walk with i found it when i was camping with my dad and his crazy bike friends and it was floating down the river and it's awesome and it has worm trails and it looks like it was sawed off of a tree and it has no bark and it's about 5 feet tall...but i digress ^_^

TPBM knows where i can find cheep yarn that isn't acrylic

^_^

Comment

• I think I do. But It's here in Canada.

TPBM wants to give me a hug.

Comment

• TPBM knows how to get my sociology professor to finish grading the papers we turned in a month ago.

Comment

• I hear blackmail works...don't have to be specific...just drop a hint..."I know what you did last night....and since it certainly wasn't grading papers...I'm sure no one would like to hear what you did..."

TPBM knows a way to keep my cat from tearing around the house.
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Nope sorry hun.

TPBM knows whether I should give my friend a gift tomorrow, the day of her party, or Saturday, her b-day.

Comment

• Give your friend a present on both days! If you can't do that, then on your friend's birthday.

TPBM will tell me how to keep my knees from bothering me.

Comment

Working...
                                X