Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, my name is Squeaks, and I am a geek.

Is as annoyed with me
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I'm not annoyed at you, but I'm annoyed with you concerning your maybe late paycheck.

TPBM will explain to child rum that when momma says something is broken, it's broken.

Comment

• (yea..that..thanks Rum. Brain working faster than fingers today)
        Child rum come sit with me, there we go, would you like a cookie and milk? Anyway this is why we are meeting, your momma says it is broken, so that means it is broken I'm afraid. Here have a puppy *Hands Child Rum a puppy* now go play.

TPBM likes my new turtle lamp. It's a turtle!
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I like turtles, they're okies. I prefer penguins though. But turtles are cute too!

TPBM will explain to Mr. Rum that since I'm sick, all I want to do is sleep.

Comment

• @Mr. Rum- You're wife is sleep and needs rest to feel better. So All she wants right now is to sleep. Let her be!!!!

TPBM wishes that I had the ability to go back and just be an English Major from second year on, instead of not figuring it out until halfway through 4th year and wasting money. 2 to 2.5 years left on this degree. >.<
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Sure, I shall wish for you, I was a equine major and I regret that , so I understand

TPBM play the flight sim with me, I don't want to fly alone.

Comment

• Aww I will!

TPBM like to play OMGPOP!
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Actually I have no idea what you just said. Sorry, I have failed the geek test.

TPBM wants to help me make my dress for my friends' wedding. (Heavily ornamented viking apron dress with fancy under dress, in shades of green and white. Also need a veil)
                  Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

• I would, but I'm not a seamstress, and I have trouble sewing by hand, and I have a sewing machine in my basement collecting dust. Do you need a person to try the dress on? I could do that!

TPBM is hungry too.

Comment

• you are right I am hungry too, breakfast time!

TPBM wants to see a movie with me this weekend, yay movies.
                      Last edited by Squeaksmyalias; 04-30-2010, 12:42 PM. Reason: Needed a smiley or two

Comment

• Sure! What movie you want to see?

TPBM thinks I only need to get lots of rest this weekend and lots of Vitamin C and I'll be perfectly healthy.

Comment

• Sorry, not quite that much of an optomist.

Shankyknitter - can I help with the dress? That sounds FUN!

TPBM agrees that I'm probably going to overdo it now that I'm out of my cast.

Comment

• Well if you are anything like me, you over did it while the cast was on, I got yelled at for riding horses while I was on crutches. Good times.

TPBM Has a horsie

Comment

• Ummmm... I think I still have the statue with real hair at my parents place (too nice to really be a "doll").

TPBM can tell me how to raise the shoulders on my dress without it looking stupid.

Comment

• I'm no good at this sort of thing so...stand up straighter? Maybe? I've no idea.

TPBM has a better idea for magpie

Comment

Working...
                                X