Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I've never been to France, I'd say no, but I do know that Toot & Puddle love the cheese in France!

TPBM knows who Toot & Puddle are.

Comment

• I've no clue who that is.....cats?

The person below me thinks Mr. Doggie Vondoggiehouser Is a perfectly acceptable name for a old basset hound who's name you aren't sure of.
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• It's a little long if the dog has a short attention span.

TPBM has heard of Monforte cheese before.

Comment

• i've heard of it...but don't know anything about it.

TPBM has had Monforte cheese before
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

• Yep! Can't have cow's milk, so sheep and goat is wonderful!

TPBM will go to the hardware store and get me some ant bait.

Comment

• Sure! I need to go there anyways to get a couple of stir sticks, some wallpaper remover and one of those things to scrape off wallpaper and another thing to poke holes in said wallpaper so the wallpaper remover can be sprayed into the back of the paper so it'll come unstuck from the wall.

TPBM wants to help me in this DIY adventure of mine.

Comment

• Sure! I'll help! Can I paint?

TPBM wants to order pizza and have a Firefly marathon.
                I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Sure! I pizza and since I've never seen Firefly, I think I'll enjoy it.

TPBM is shocked, shocked I say, that I've never seen Firefly (though mr. rum has the series on DVD).

Comment

• I'd pretend to be, but given that I don't actually feel any need to watch it myself...

TPBM will fix the mold in my bay tree starting bag.

Comment

• Sorry, I can't, don't know anything about mold and starter bags.

TPBM will go bike riding with me when the weather gets better.

Comment

• Sure I will! It will be a blast! (yay for your new bike!)

TPBM will help me find my small stuffed vulture, he went missing and isn't answering his cell phone. He looks like Beaky buzzard from looney toons

Comment

• i'll help between episodes! (i'm actually partaking in my own firefly marathon. gotta love netflix!)

TPBM wishes they had their own blue police box
                          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                          ^_^

Comment

• Thank you green fairy, I would love my own blue police box but I wish it to contain the 10th doctor please?

tpbm is having a hard time getting used to this new doctor too.

Comment

• Nope, don't watch the show.

TPBM likes to sleep in on cold, wet, rainy days.

Comment

• Not really. I'm still not very good at sleeping in.

TPBM is also a morning person with touches of insomnia.

Comment

Working...
                                X