Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes! i just got a job so i'm totally loaded, yeah?

TPBM loves coyote ugly
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

• I can't watch it anymore without crying....along with a few other movies....for personal reasons....but yes at one time I loved it!

TPBM will help keep me distracted so sunday will come sooner!
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• here ya go! lots of cute and funny stuff. good for distracting

TPBM needs a nap

^_^

Comment

• Nope! I already had one, thank you!

TPBM is as suspicious of Mr. Rum as I am he's letting me go watch a movie, go to lunch, & then set up a massage for me at the local Massage Envy place.

Comment

• ...what did he do

TPBM also wants to know what Mr. Rum did that he's trying to pre-apologize for

^_^

Comment

• yep...cause mr rummy is sneaky....maybe he thinks an anniversery/birthday/holiday is coming up and wants to make sure he doesn't forget!

TPBM wants to help me clean my house....and that involves sitting at my computer and making sure I don't sit down till the house is clean.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• OoO! I can do that! I really can! I'll be on FB getting all my crops done! YAY!

TPBM thinks I'm too excited about facebook.

Comment

• yes...yes you are....considering you haven't friended me yet!

TPBM is excited that I'm going to the bahamas on sunday for 2 weeks.

Comment

• not only am i excited for you, i'm insanely jealous!

TPBM wants to add me as a friend on FB O_O

^_^

Comment

• I think I'm already your friend on FB...

TPBM will give me money so i don't have to cancel movie night with my brother.
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• sorry I'm broke

TPBM wants to make 4pm come faster so that my game can start.

Comment

• No the longer it stays away the more you can concentrate on the online game.

TPBM will help my put posters up in my room.

Comment

• SURE! always have fun decorating a room! ^^

TPBM wants pizza for dinner.

Comment

• I do now!

TPBM is happy I finally have a shift at the hotel. Even if it is nigh shift.

Comment

• Any shift is a good shift!

TPBM can tell me how to get rid of migraines.

Comment

Working...
                                X