Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep! my moms dog even gets into by hisself!!! We have to buckle the seat belt in anyway since it registers his weight...and he'll turn around and stick his head through the shoulder strap (on a human) and sit there.

TPBM wants to go listen to bagpipe music this weekend with me at the celtic festival
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Yes, yes, and yes. Well... except for the getting there part.

TPBM thinks it's cool that my officemate has bagpipes.

Comment

• Totally.

TPBM will tell me how i can keep myself occupied until Back to School in January.
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Ummm ... crochet? Knit? Cross Stitch? Write that novel you've been meaning to write?

TPBM wants to go to the docs next week for me and give him their blood 'cos I need all of mine.

Comment

• naw I scare doctors enough as it is....100 pounds overweight, dangerously low blood pressure, obscenely high salt content (with non of the side effects, beyond I destroy electronics),low cholostreol. Doc might know its not you :P

TPBM thinks its strange that I can destroy machines by toucing them to long.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
              TPBM thinks its strange that I can destroy machines by toucing them to long.
              Nope I make spring watches run backwards.

TPBM has a unusual talent also.
              Meeeeoooow.....
              Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• yup, I'm a "disturbingly accurate people reader". a direct quote from someone who at the time had met me twice....that comment made on the second time meeting.

TPBM thinks thats interesting

Comment

• i do!

TPAM has seen de lovely
                  If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                  ^_^

Comment

• If you're referring to Child Rum, then yes, I have! Otherwise, nope.

TPBM is awake, but isn't happy about it.

Comment

• YES!!!!!! because its raining outside and its never fun to get out of a warm bed when its raining.

TPBM agrees.

Comment

• OMG! YES! And sometimes even on bright sunny days 'cos the sun hurts my eye and head and then I be an unhappy Rummy.

TPBM thinks I'm hysterical.

Comment

• maybe a little

TPBM wants to tell me how to make my cramps go away. cuz so far...pills and a hot pad aren't working too well.

^_^

Comment

• Evening Primrose....great herbal supplement that cured mine.

TPBM wants to go food shopping with me tomorrow, then to the celtic festival on saturday.

Comment

• if i was in the area, i'd be all over that!

TPBM wants to finish my veil for me

^_^

Comment

• SURE!!! It'll be pink and sparkly and pretty, and shiney andandandandandand...

TPBM will explain to my cat that jumping THROUGH a screen, falling 2 stories, and running from mama, will NOT get the birds on the roof of the building next door.

Comment

Working...
                                X